• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by crokett
    So build the building at your parents place, then move it to yours. Then it is portable....
    That could prove a little bit tough to pull off. My folks live in Oregon... Nice drive though...

My FIL lives in Houston, and my BIL lives in Seabrook just down the road from me (with no HOA)...

We are talking about building it where we can bolt / unbolt the walls / roof in large sections with an engineer friend of mine.

Him and his HOA keep having fits over his shed which is oversized. His simply bolts together. In less than 8 hours he can have it all apart and on the back of a truck. (Which he has done 3 times...)
    Last edited by dbhost; 10-13-2009, 04:32 PM.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• os1kne
      • Jan 2003
      • Atlanta, GA
      • BT3100

Very Nice! Congratulations, you've done a heck of a job!
      Bill

Comment

• Tom Slick
        Veteran Member
        • May 2005
        • Paso Robles, Calif, USA.
        • sears BT3 clone

I was hoping for pics of the strippers you had in the shed!

Looks great BTW!
        Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Comment

• crokett
          The Full Monte
          • Jan 2003
          • Mebane, NC, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by Tom Slick
          I was hoping for pics of the strippers you had in the shed!

Looks great BTW!
          In the pic of the doors you can see my cordless drill on the lower left. At the base of the drill on the left you can just see a yellow stripe. That is one of the handles to the new set.
          David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

Working...