• BT3K

Image test iPhone

Click image for larger version

Name:	0FADAA58-5D2E-424B-A433-DEA7ECD2C64E.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	852047 Picture
    just another brick in the wall...

Boycott McAfee. They placed an unresponsive popup on my pc.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

I see him. He's checkin' you out.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• capncarl
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2007
      • Leesburg Georgia USA
      • SawStop CTS

Your image makes you smile! My image makes your heart miss a beat

Click image for larger version

Name:	28512CCC-02CE-4F59-AA11-51A0F31E7376.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	370.3 KB
ID:	852057

Comment

• cwsmith
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • NY Southern Tier, USA.
        • BT3100-1

I sure hope you don't get very many of those rattler pics! Even one is way too many for me, though in that particular pic, it would be pretty hard to miss. It's the one's you don't see that will get you!

Those are unusual markings for me, most of what I've seen are heavied patterned, with less distinctive stripe-like bands. Big snake though! We had rattle snakes in the Painted Post area, but in my thirty years there I never actually saw one... makes me wonder how many saw me though. Knowing they were there, I didn't spend any time in the brush looking for them though. (But they closed the highway rest area just a mile west of me, and I've heard lots of stories of when the old drive-in movie show was out there.

No thanks!

CWS
        Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• capncarl
          capncarl commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a Eastern Timber Rattler, as big around as my arm at my elbow. I’ve seen them around 6’ long, they scare me just looking a a photo! An “expert” I showed the photo to said it was a canebrake rattler, it looks just like a Timber but has brakes in his canes (stripes). Now that’s nit picking that doesn’t matter. My neighbor killed it 10’ from his patio deck, way too close for comfort, but…. His back yard backs up a cypress swamp and creek so we are not surprised by whatever walks or crawls in his yard.
          The photo doesn’t do justice to the pretty colors in this snake, it was copper colored except for his black tail and stripes.
      • capncarl
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2007
        • Leesburg Georgia USA
        • SawStop CTS

Black Walnut, enough of my snake, care to elaborate on your photo? Where? What?

Comment

• Black walnut
          Administrator
          • Aug 2015
          • BT3K

Originally posted by capncarl
          Black Walnut, enough of my snake, care to elaborate on your photo? Where? What?
          upload
          Taken this June in Central Washington's Potholes Reservoir. In the section of the lake called the "dunes" a bunch of small sand islands covered with willows. This is a medium sized mule deer doe. Saw several others on that fishing trip. Was on my sit on kayak fishing for bass and walleye. Pictures was all I caught on that trip.

I uploaded the image to test how easy it is with our software and an iPhone. Another forum that I belong to doesn't support phone uploads. Thinking of offering the advice to change software, although I don't think any of their admins are as sharp as Twistsol or DB Host.
          just another brick in the wall...

Boycott McAfee. They placed an unresponsive popup on my pc.

Comment

Working...