WELCOME. Very nice shop!!!
    Claudio

Comment

• chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

Indeed, welcome and enjoy the comradery this place has to offer. You now of course must provide ample posts for us to learn your shop tool/table/jig making knowledge so that it may be added to the collective...resistance is futile

Great shop!
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• hermit
        Established Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Somerset, PA, USA.

Welcome Larry, very nice place indeed. I am one of the original members here, but keep a low profile nowadays, just lurking now and then. This is a great place to learn anything you may want to know, even if it doesn't concern woodworking directly. I also recognized your shop from the WOOD mag right off. It just so happens, my shop is going in the next issue. Your shop actually looks a lot like mine with the pine beadboard walls all around. I also spend ALOT of time in winter in the shop, much of it puttering around also.

Todd

Comment

• TB Roye
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2004
          • Sacramento, CA, USA.
          • BT3100

Larry

Welcome to the club. You have a shop and land a lot of us would kill for, oops, you a PO retired. we would die for. Where are you located in Idaho. I will be spending 2 weeks or so in the Boise/Meridian area taking care of 2 of my grandkids while the brother comes to california for corrective surgery. I will have cold days with not much to do. if your close by maybe we could meet. 4 members of my family are retired Uniformed and Civilian employees of the CHP and two of us are into woodworking.

Tom

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

Larry,

Welcome to BT3Central! You finally made it to the friendlliest WW forum on the net! Not that the other one I see you on is unfriendly or anything, but these folks here are a bit more, hobbyist oriented, where I have noted the other one is more aimed at the pros...

Just wondering, where did you get the fuzzy board buddy? Very cute!

Like I have mentioned before. Love that old Ridgid Gray, you scored some really nice gear there, and you have no shortage of space, at least from my perspective... I think most folks here would drool over your shop space... Mine is shared with too much other junk...
            Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• BerniePA
              Established Member
              • Nov 2007
              • San Tan Valley, AZ
              • Grizzly 0575

WOW -- Oh, yeah, welcome too!!
              Bernie

Owww -- That spinnin' thang hurt!!

Comment

Working...