X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FloridaJamesHudson
    Handtools only
    • Mar 2024

New here...

Hey all - I am new here! Here to learn and share a few ideas and stories I have from the past. THanks for having me.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Welcome and thanks for joining. Tell us a little bit about your interest in woodworking. What kind of projects do you like working on?
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• danielsk
      Forum Newbie
      • Mar 2024

Another newbie here. Thanks for accepting me into the group. I used to dabble in crafting furniture at home some time ago, purely out of passion and interest. Now, I've transitioned into a role at rev a shelf customer service, where I get to assist people in finding the perfect solutions for their needs. It's been an exciting journey so far, and I'm looking forward to learning and contributing more within this community
      Last edited by danielsk; 03-24-2024, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

Welcome James and Daniel. Join in the fray, ask questions and give opinions. We have a good bunch of guys here.
        Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• LCHIEN
          Internet Fact Checker
          • Dec 2002
          • Katy, TX, USA.
          • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by FloridaJamesHudson
          Hey all - I am new here! Here to learn and share a few ideas and stories I have from the past. THanks for having me.
          Originally posted by danielsk
          Another newbie here. Thanks for accepting me
          FloridaJamesHudson and Danielsk

Hi we enjoy meeting and hearing from new members whether they are new to woodworking or not.. We love to hear those stories!

Welcome both of you.
          Loring in Katy, TX USA
          If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
          BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• cwsmith
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2005
            • NY Southern Tier, USA.
            • BT3100-1

Hello to you FloridaJamesHudson and Daniesk,

Welcome to the Sawdust forum, I'll look forward to your participation.

Best wishes to you both,

CWS
            Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• diyrebel85
              Handtools only
              • Mar 2024

Hello all,
              TJ (diyrebel85) here. I've joined to soak up y'all's knowledge/experience with this machine, possibly ask for some advice from time to time and hopefully share any of my own with y'all. I was unaware of the fan base before I purchased my saw about 2yrs ago(which has been in a storage unit until last month). I have since bought a second one for parts and contemplating a 3rd, lol. The price of the first 2 combined is $150! both missing the miter fence . Possible 3rd, guy is asking 250 but she's a buet! w/ some accessories. I don't have any particular hobby or projects to speak of, just a guy who enjoys the **** out of tools and using them to fix our things. Thanks for having me.
              And a big thank you to Loring Chein, this man's efforts are a invaluable blessing.
              PS
              Fixing to install/use a dato stack tonight. It'll be a first for me

Comment

• LCHIEN
                Internet Fact Checker
                • Dec 2002
                • Katy, TX, USA.
                • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by diyrebel85
                Hello all,
                TJ (diyrebel85) here. I've joined to soak up y'all's knowledge/experience with this machine, possibly ask for some advice from time to time and hopefully share any of my own with y'all. I was unaware of the fan base before I purchased my saw about 2yrs ago(which has been in a storage unit until last month). I have since bought a second one for parts and contemplating a 3rd, lol. The price of the first 2 combined is $150! both missing the miter fence . Possible 3rd, guy is asking 250 but she's a buet! w/ some accessories. I don't have any particular hobby or projects to speak of, just a guy who enjoys the **** out of tools and using them to fix our things. Thanks for having me.
                And a big thank you to Loring Chein, this man's efforts are a invaluable blessing.
                PS
                Fixing to install/use a dato stack tonight. It'll be a first for me
                Oh, wow, thanks for the shoutout!
                Welcome to the forum and good luck on your projects.

Loring
                Last edited by LCHIEN; 03-25-2024, 10:17 AM.
                Loring in Katy, TX USA
                If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
                BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Stile_ss
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Apr 2024

Welcome to our forums, hope we get along and meet in a random thread some time from now!

Comment

Working...