• Show
Clear All
  • PartTimeHack
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2015
    • TN
    • Ryobi BT3000

BT3000 table saw and accessories for sale. Greater Nashville area

I have an original Ryobi BT3000 with parts and accessories for sale. Will put pictures up in the next few days, along with a list of accessories. I got rid of the stand years ago, but most everything thing else is intact. Let me know if you have any interest
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Please post up pics, a full listing of the parts and accessories that come with it, speicify if it is a 13 or 15 amp model, and an asking price. This will help folks out a lot.

You mentioned the stand is gone, do you have it on a cart of sorts and is the cart included?

Questions like those are what folks are going to want to know.

Thanks.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• PartTimeHack
      Forum Newbie
      • Mar 2015
      • TN
      • Ryobi BT3000

Here are some pics of the BT3000 and the stand I currently have it on. (Please see attached photos)

1) Table Saw: Ryobi BT3000. 120 V, 15A version. My father purchased it in the mid-late 90's, prior to 1997 when he passed away. I don't believe he ever used it, and I have had it since around 2001. Most everything is original. I did get rid of the anti-kickback pawls (I left the riving knife in place), dust hood and original frame years ago. It is equipped with a SMT, miter slot table, and router table. I did install a new piece for the rear clamp for the fence a few years back. Everything is in working order, but I didn't anything up for cuts for the photos. It was just to show some items in place.

2) Frame: I used some leftover black anodized aluminum extrusion from a job years ago. The square sections are about 80mm x 80mm. The rectangular sections are 40mm x 80mm. I believe these are from Misumi, rather than 80/20 or Item. There are 4x combo casters/leveling feet on the corners. The saw is sitting on 3/4" plywood, notched for the verticals. Both should the plywood and saw should be secured for safety. The frame itself is sturdy, and the T-slot extrusion lends itself to mounting all kinds of cool storage, extension tables, etc...

3) Accessories: Also available are the SMT clamp assembly, router mounting kit, dust bag, throat plates, and 4" casters and drive belt. I purchased these kits a few years ago. Most of these items were either very seldom used or never used. I believe the blade is probably a Diablo. It's used, but it will be included.

It has been a good saw for my limited DIY needs. It may be over 25 years old now, but it has likely seen less overall action than most of your saws would see in 6 months or a year. I will not claim that it is dialed in to make accurate or furniture grade cuts. I'll leave that up to the experts.

I have no plans on shipping anything. I'll be sad to see it go after all this time, but if you are interested, you must come get it and take it away.

Feel free to message me directly

$250 for everything together, or $125 for saw and accessories and $150 for frame. $25 discount for getting it all.

I'd rather one of you guys that appreciates it and would put it to good use have it. Otherwise, I'll list on our neighborhood site.

Have a good weekend
      Attached Files
      Last edited by PartTimeHack; 04-10-2022, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

Great looking stand, for sure!
        Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

That is one very nice looking BT3000 for sure!

And the stand.Very nice!

Looks like a fair deal for anyone in the area.

I would add a Shark Guard to it, but other than that...
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Dedpedal
            Established Member
            • Feb 2020
            • Palm Coast Florida
            • One BT3000 in use and one for parts. Plus a BT3100

Where can one find the shark guard? I looked through the website a few times and either I need new glasses or I was having an adult moment.

Comment

• twistsol
              twistsol commented
              Editing a comment
              TheSharkGuard.com seems to be kind of a mess right now. They seem to have lots of different options except order a shark guard for my saw. Email them at info@thesharkguard.com My experience has been that they are very responsive.

• LCHIEN
              LCHIEN commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed. Its hard to navigate. First pick a splitter/riving knife and options (such as thickness) for your saw model. Then pick the classic Shark guard. It till mount to the splitter/riving knife. You have to pick a dust port size options.
              I'd definitely contact them and tell them what you need.

My reading last night seemed to indicate the spltter was $65 and the guard $180. I'd ask if that price is right because it seems high.

Also there are some plans for it on the SDZ site (here) that you can DIY part of it.

I see Grumpy Dad has posted to your original post that he has both original and Shark Guard availble as used items. for sale; I'd check out what he has. While setting an alert for any on sale on eBay.
              Last edited by LCHIEN; 04-15-2022, 10:34 AM.
          • PartTimeHack
            Forum Newbie
            • Mar 2015
            • TN
            • Ryobi BT3000

This unit has been sold.

Comment

Working...