X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheRic
    • Jun 2004
    • West Central Ohio
    • bt3100

If he had not been briefed on the table saw, how did he know the price range would be different??

Ok, assuming he knew the price was different, which way? Higher with more features? Lower with cheaper (inferior) parts? Total makeover?
    Ric

Plan for the worst, hope for the best!

Comment

• Rescue U
      Forum Newbie
      • Jul 2006

I wish I knew!

Originally posted by TheRic
      If he had not been briefed on the table saw, how did he know the price range would be different??

Ok, assuming he knew the price was different, which way? Higher with more features? Lower with cheaper (inferior) parts? Total makeover?

I wish I knew the answer to those questions, and had I not had tunnel vision on my new saw purchase, I may have been able to attempt to pick him for more info. Now that you mention it, he probably was up to par on the changes, however, he was not able to reveal them at such an early date. His comment did suggest that the saw would not be able to be purchased for as little as $239.00, which is what I paid for mine. Based on the new craftsman saw that I check out at Sears, I would guess that a mobile base and all the bells and whistles is the route that it is going. Just my guess!

Comment

• drumpriest
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2004
        • Pittsburgh, Pa, USA.
        • Powermatic PM 2000

I just saw the bt sears version today for 230$. So it's not TOO pricey. If you can still find a bt at a HD, then you'll probably get a better deal. I'm glad I bought my dad one over christmas for 150$
        Keith Z. Leonard
        Go Steelers!

Comment

Working...