X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tewilk
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2007
    • Augusta, GA

I got the letter that I would get the bosch ps-20 rebate before November, anyone with this same letter received their ps-20 yet?

Comment

• wkelch
      Handtools only
      • May 2007

Originally posted by tewilk
      I got the letter that I would get the bosch ps-20 rebate before November, anyone with this same letter received their ps-20 yet?
      After a long wait, the letter from Bosch, I finally arrived home to find a small white box from Bosch. Within was a new bare PS-20 and instruction manual. UPS delivered. Gauging from others, I feel I was one of the earlier people to submit the rebate. Neat tool, great deal. Hang in there, yours may still be coming.

Comment

• KMAHER
        Handtools only
        • Mar 2007

I finally got mine, it showed up today UPS. I sent my rebate in on July 12th. This great deal finally showed up.

Comment

• BWDesMoines
          Forum Newbie
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by KMAHER
          I finally got mine, it showed up today UPS. I sent my rebate in on July 12th. This great deal finally showed up.
          Same here. I mailed my rebate in around mid-July and just received the driver on 10/20. Haven't given it a go yet, other than putting the spare battery in and seeing if it runs. This little baby will be a big help on my next project.

Comment

• RickD1
            Forum Newbie
            • Oct 2006
            • Southern California
            • BT3100

Sent my rebate form in on July 7th, Bosch entered it into their system July 21st and the white box finally arrived today.

Thanks Bosch for the good deal!

Comment

• jussi
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2007

mine FINALLY came today. Looks kinda used (has saw dust at the tip). But hey it works and it was free.
              I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• tewilk
                Forum Newbie
                • Aug 2007
                • Augusta, GA

well... with all of the updates I started to get worried that UPS dropped off the package to the wrong house but I'm still on the list.

I think it is old news but they had over 10,000 rebates and they are on #5300 from what I was told... I'm in the 5700 range so it should not be much longer. I don't think they are going to meet their November 1st deadline on the upper ranges.

Comment

• wassaw998
                  • Jul 2004
                  • Atlanta, GA, USA.

Where's the list?
                  Chris

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2005
                    • Independence, MO, USA.
                    • bt3100

For the list, you would have to call the 800# on the rebate form. (hopefully you kept a copy of everything)

I sent mine in and it was finally entered July 21st, and when I last called, they said I was on it. I am still awaiting mine though.
                    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• unknown poster
                      Established Member
                      • Jan 2006

I just found out I'm number 7900 and my drill hasn't shipped. The operator didn't know what number they were up to but if they haven't gotten to the 5700's yet I probably have a long wait.

Comment

• geopilot
                        Established Member
                        • Jan 2006
                        • Lexington, KY, USA.

Received mine today in Kentucky via UPS. Mailed form on July 16. Looks like the new version, labeled 12v rather than the older 10.8v designation. Very nice tool.

Comment

• tewilk
                          Forum Newbie
                          • Aug 2007
                          • Augusta, GA

Yep... got mine today as well, and it is the new model. I believe it was mention in this tread that 10.8 and 12v are the same... just a marketing ploy. If you look at the part numbers for the battery you will see that the model number is bat411 which is the same for the 10.8 so there you go.

Comment

• unknown poster
                            Established Member
                            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by tewilk
                            Yep... got mine today as well, and it is the new model. I believe it was mention in this tread that 10.8 and 12v are the same... just a marketing ploy. If you look at the part numbers for the battery you will see that the model number is bat411 which is the same for the 10.8 so there you go.
                            The 12v PS20 has a different motor (turns faster) and a different chuck (magnetic).

You guys who just got yours, do you know what number you were on the list?

Comment

• tewilk
                              Forum Newbie
                              • Aug 2007
                              • Augusta, GA

I had 2 of the rebates, one was around 5700 and the other was about 7300. One seemed used based on how it looked and the other appeared new. The one that seemed used did not seem to turn as fast as the other. Might just be all in my head

Comment

Working...