• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • avaserfi
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2007
    • Ames, IA
    • No room for one - yet. :(

I called today and was told the units are backordered. So if you haven't gotten yours yet you might be stuck waiting an extra two weeks. At least thats what I was told.
    -Andrew

Comment

• tewilk
      Forum Newbie
      • Aug 2007
      • Augusta, GA

well... I called today. They told me my place in line... I'm 5760~ish. The lady was telling me that they were a bit surprised and were behind on getting units in. She gave me a guessamate of 3 more weeks before they are able to send mine out. I sent mine in on 7-2-08 and the processed it on 7-22-08.

Comment

• poolhound
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2006
        • Phoenix, AZ
        • BT3100

Originally posted by tewilk
        well... I called today. They told me my place in line... I'm 5760~ish. The lady was telling me that they were a bit surprised and were behind on getting units in. She gave me a guessamate of 3 more weeks before they are able to send mine out. I sent mine in on 7-2-08 and the processed it on 7-22-08.
        I must have been lucky as I purchased my PS-10 right at the start of the promo and got the free driver within a few weeks. I love them both, they are my favorite drivers and the batteries last FOREVER!
        Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
        techzibits.com

Comment

• jussi
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by poolhound
          I must have been lucky as I purchased my PS-10 right at the start of the promo and got the free driver within a few weeks. I love them both, they are my favorite drivers and the batteries last FOREVER!
          Yah I read most people who sent it in early got there's withing 3 weeks. I and my brother sent ours early last month and still haven't gotten ours.
          Last edited by jussi; 08-14-2008, 02:27 PM.
          I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• unknown poster
            Established Member
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by tewilk
            Thanks the the info. I sent mine around 7/18, I guess it's not coming for a long time.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2005
              • Independence, MO, USA.
              • bt3100

Updates anyone? I am still waiting for mine, although my father received both of his already.
              She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• tewilk
                Forum Newbie
                • Aug 2007
                • Augusta, GA

I called the other day... they gave me an estimate of 2 weeks... she told me the queue was about 9000 long so I don't think 2 weeks is going to happen.

Comment

• jussi
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2007

Mine is still a no go. I was beginning to think it got lost in the mail

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2005
                    • Independence, MO, USA.
                    • bt3100

Just got off the phone with them. I was entered into the system on July 21, I mailed mine in, in between both of my fathers submissions. I am "in process" but they couldn't give a time and said they had over 10,000 (and then he started mumbling)....... So I couldn't tell if that number is left to go, or total responses (either way much more then they anticipated).
                    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• avaserfi
                      Forum Newbie
                      • Oct 2007
                      • Ames, IA
                      • No room for one - yet. :(

Last time I called (last week) I was told there were about 9000 rebates in and they were on about 6500 fulfilled in the order received. I was told I was 66XX and they get them in batches of about 1000 so I was coming up soon (within 2 weeks).

Hope that helps some of you...It seems like they didn't expect such a huge turn out on this rebate.
                      -Andrew

Comment

• jussi
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by avaserfi
                        Hope that helps some of you...It seems like they didn't expect such a huge turn out on this rebate.

Yah I'm sure they have Home Depot and sites like this, slick deals, etc to thank for that.

Comment

• jussi
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 2007

I just got a letter in the mail apologizing for the delay and saying mine should arrive some time before Nov 1.

Comment

• wassaw998
                            • Jul 2004
                            • Atlanta, GA, USA.

I got the same letter - good and bad, good in that I was wondering if my rebate got lost but now I know they got it, bad in that it's taking so long...
                            Chris

Comment

• leroy37921
                              Forum Newbie
                              • Mar 2005
                              • franklin, tn, USA.
                              • BT3100

Got the same letter. Has anyone seen any closeout deals on the PS10-2 driver? The BORG here still shows regular price.

Comment

• jussi
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by leroy37921
                                Got the same letter. Has anyone seen any closeout deals on the PS10-2 driver? The BORG here still shows regular price.
                                I saw one about the time I bought my PS40 (a couple of weeks before the promo ended). They were going for $99 but they only had them in one of the stores.

Comment

Working...