MSUV on sale @ Home Depot $99

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vanguard
    Established Member
    • Jul 2005
    • 287
    • Brighton, MI, USA.
    • Ridgid TS2400SL

    #61
    There's a new flyer on the website. Under promotions>Catalogs and Circulars then on page 20-21 price is listed as good through March 8. If your local store is giving you a hard time I'd print a copy and take it with you.

    Comment

    • Toolhound
      Forum Newbie
      • Mar 2006
      • 53

      #62
      This deal appeared in a flyer that was in my newspaper this morning. It said that it was a "Limited Time Offer". I've also had this stand for several years with a 12" Rigid MS on it and have been very satisfied with it.

      Comment

      • ryan.s
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 785
        • So Cal
        • Ridgid TS3650

        #63
        Okay I finally broke down and just got back from picking up the MSUV. I was thinking I really didn't absolutely need one but when is that ever a reason not to buy a new tool. I justified my purchase by telling myself the deal is too good to pass up on and I could always use it as a mobile outfeed table for the table saw. Anyhow I picked one up at my local HD in southern california (santa clarita valley) and they had a sign posted that the price was only good for 3 days. They had 2 left in boxes. They also had about 5 hercu lift +'s priced at $29.00 as already posted on here. Picked up another one for the BS, now I have one for the planer, ts and bs. I kinda feel sorry for my jointer since i'm gonna build a cabinet for it instead.

        Comment

        • tribalwind
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2004
          • 847
          • long island, ny.

          #64
          got mine last night too man that sucker is heavy though.
          this time it rang up correctly, i'd printed the $99 from online"shop local store" just in case
          namaste, matthew http://www.tribalwind.com

          Comment

          • ddamoore
            Established Member
            • Jun 2003
            • 225
            • Oklahoma City, OK, USA.
            • Craftsman (Ridgid 3612 Clone)

            #65
            Got one today. There are about 6 more at my local Borg.
            Dennis

            "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects" - Will Rogers

            Comment

            • wouldchuck
              Forum Newbie
              • Sep 2005
              • 70
              • Richmond, VA, USA.

              #66
              Got mine today. Had to drill 2 new holes to mount my Ryobi 10" CMS, went very smoothly. Very happy with it so far, it folds up compactly and sets up easily. Great value for $99!

              Comment

              • tribalwind
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2004
                • 847
                • long island, ny.

                #67
                quite happy with this stand!

                aside from being great for the mitre saw, it'll work double duty as portable mini-lathe stand at my club meetings and craft fairs i only wish that the height was adjustable...oh well cant have everything eh,,,
                namaste, matthew http://www.tribalwind.com

                Comment

                • dbarnett
                  Established Member
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 103
                  • San Diego
                  • JET-10CW2-PF 10 Contractor-Style Tablesaw

                  #68
                  Dang you guys.....

                  My wife is not happy with this forum. I owe her a boat load of cabinets and furniture items that I have no idea to build. I think I need to hide so I can't find anymore bargains.

                  They have eight left at the HD in Santee California with a very impressive end cap huge 6-8 foot poster and the $99 special buy price right there in front.

                  Now I need to know what to do with my wolf craft 6132 stand....

                  Dan
                  Last edited by dbarnett; 03-06-2006, 09:23 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Jon The Buddha
                    Forum Newbie
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 48
                    • Oklahoma City, OK

                    #69
                    Got mine... WOOT!!!
                    Jon
                    Oklahoma City, OK


                    "What do you mean 'it isn't really 2 inches by 4 inches'??"

                    Comment

                    • wreckwriter
                      Established Member
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 449
                      • South Florida
                      • BT3100-1

                      #70
                      I use the Ryobi stand for my DeWalt saw. I totally love it, it also cost about $100. I looked at many stands and this one just made the most sense. It will fit any saw with the holes in straight lines along the sides.
                      http://www.wreckwriter.com/

                      Comment

                      • LinuxRandal
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 4890
                        • Independence, MO, USA.
                        • bt3100

                        #71
                        Originally posted by wreckwriter
                        I use the Ryobi stand for my DeWalt saw. I totally love it, it also cost about $100. I looked at many stands and this one just made the most sense. It will fit any saw with the holes in straight lines along the sides.
                        Is this height adjustable? My miter saw is one tool, that I do loan out, or take to jobsites, and most of the people who I have let borrow it, are over 6'.
                        She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

                        Comment

                        • Bojack
                          Forum Newbie
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12

                          #72
                          Is this height adjustable? My miter saw is one tool, that I do loan out, or take to jobsites, and most of the people who I have let borrow it, are over 6'.
                          One size fits all. (No height adjustment)
                          I am 6'3" ...no problem here.

                          Comment

                          • tribalwind
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 847
                            • long island, ny.

                            #73
                            maybe one of us will figger out how to mod them for some height adjusting
                            higher is easy i guess, with blocking.washers or the like.

                            im thinking lower would be a toughie.
                            namaste, matthew http://www.tribalwind.com

                            Comment

                            • sacherjj
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 813
                              • Indianapolis, IN, USA.
                              • BT3100-1

                              #74
                              The design doesn't allow any height adjustment, save some blocking. However, I wouldn't want to move the saw too high, because it would alter the balance when in "hand truck" mode. I'm 6' 5" and don't see a problem with the height.
                              Joe Sacher

                              Comment

                              • LinuxRandal
                                Veteran Member
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 4890
                                • Independence, MO, USA.
                                • bt3100

                                #75
                                I think you guys are missing that I quoted wreckwriter about his Ryobi stand (similar to the Dewalt, at a cheaper price).
                                I bought and like the msuv, but as a member here mentioned mounting his planer on it, I am wondering about the other style, as compared to the MSUV (there was a big height difference in the display, as I recall).

                                Wreckwriter, how about it?
                                She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

                                Comment

                                Working...