X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • just4funsies
    • Dec 2005
    • Florida.
    • BT3000

My real name is Seisnuf 4. Tsuj, so it made sense that I could remember this handle easily.
    ...eight, nine, TEN! Yep! Still got all my fingers!

Comment

• guhor
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2006
      • blountville, tn
      • BT 3100

I needed something for computer usage that was unique and I have never found anyone using this before. As a morse intercept operator in the early 60s for the USAF, we used to copy lots of numbers in 5 digit series and guhor was easy to type between each group of numbers. It is Russian for "I hear nothing".
      Tom J

Comment

• Black wallnut
        cycling to health
        • Jan 2003
        • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
        • BT3k 1999

Originally posted by Stick
        My work truck was an old White Mustang, with a 200 Cummins and a 5&4, and it was so gutless you needed to use evey one of those gears.
        *hmmm* wonder how many of our members understand what you are describing????? I don't think I ever knew you were a diesel demon!

OK so ya'll found out how LOML got her nickname...... mine is an intentual mis-spelling of my favorite wood!! the extra "l" was added, feebley perhaps, for emphsis.
        Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• Mar 2004
          • Northern NJ, USA.
          • BT3100

blackjack

see, 430752 adds up to 21. Or, 4+3=7, 0+7=7 and 5+2 = 7. Thus, 7+7+7 = 21! blackjack no matter how you cut it.

Or is it the legal drinking age? 7 oz of 7 and 7?

I dunno, all of the above is crap anyway. Years ago I was assigned 430752 as a login on some long forgotten site. Since then, when I try to chose a login, usually all my faves are long gone. I did get "cubsfan" on ebay since I was, I guess, one of the first there back in like 95 or 96, but nowhere else. Believe it or not, but jameson or cjameson or etc is usually taken. So, now I just go for 430752 knowing it will never, ever be taken. And don't you people go getting any ideas!

curt j.
          A Man is incomplete until he gets married ... then he's FINISHED!!!

Comment

• ironhat
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2004
            • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
            • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Ironhat is the English translation of my German surname. 'Chiz' was the nickname of my uncle Charles who was a tank driver and was killed in Holland in 1943. I'm honored to share his name. That nickname for Charles is uncommon - found a person or two on the web with it but as a kid delivering newpapers I a couple of older customers with it. So, I don't know if it's regional to western Pennsylvania or due to the heavy Eastern European immigrant influence there. If anyone has a clue, feel free to e-mail me.

Later,
            Chiz
            Blessings,
            Chiz

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
              Veteran Member
              • May 2005
              • IL, USA.
              • DELTA 36-675

Mine kind a has a geeky background.

SHADOWFOX name began when I was in grade school. ZOIDS toys were famous back then, it was famous way before TRANSFORMERS came into the scene. I like the name so much that I've used it as my user name for all message boards that I go to.
              Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

• GPA61
                • Sep 2004
                • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
                • BT 3100 & JET JWTS

GPA is not Grade Point Average. (obviously) It is for Grandpa. I never had any kids but I am a Grandpa. That is special. 61 is the year I was born and I am also 6 ft. 1 in. tall. Of course this was my wife's idea.
                Claudio

Comment

• charliex
                  • Mar 2004
                  • Spring Valley, MN, USA.
                  • Sears equivelent BT3100-1

In the late 60's I worked in a manufacturing plant where one day I found myself with 4 other employes named Chuck. So I changed mine to Charlie. Here I added the x which is a big part of my last name Exner. When I was in the navy it was normal for people to just call me x. My son has had much the same experince.

Comment

Working...