• Show
Clear All
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by dbhost
    Not to digress too far, but what manual stapler are you using that you aren't happy with. I just use an old school Arrow T-50, the basic Chrome one, and I like it... Drives the staple fully home with no real fuss. Yeah the pull is a bit strong, but not problematic for most of my projects... My biggest complaint with my stapler is I keep forgetting it up in the attic when I am stapling up the Attic Foil...
    I ran thru a couple of Craftsman manual staplers in my time - both froze up internally after so many years (10 years each) of low use, can't take it apart to fix and Sears said they don't qualify for lifetime handtool replacement! I think cheap internal plastic parts were responsible for the failures.

So now I think I have an arrow one. In general they have their uses but they are hard to squeeze and having to squeeze so hard makes them hard to aim well. I really dread using them. I only have one for those occasions when you need to shoot maybe 5 or so staples and its too much to drag the compressor along.
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 02-23-2014, 12:17 PM.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...