Ridgid Tablesaw

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DUD
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3309
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    Ridgid Tablesaw

    I was at Home Depot today with My Brother and He and I both needed a portable

    tablesaw. We looked at the display and the had just put a brand new Ridgid saw,

    It looked nice and asked about the price, were told $499, so He didn't buy it.

    As We were leaving I saw one in the get rid of area by the checkout. At first

    they took off $100. then $200. finally $250.00 needless to say7 We took it to the job site. Bill
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.
  • BobSch
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • 4385
    • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
    • BT3100

    #2
    Well, somebody's got to say it..


    YOU SUCK!
    Bob

    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Comment

    • buckeye95
      Established Member
      • May 2003
      • 267
      • Columbus, Ohio.
      • Ridgid TS2400

      #3
      If it's the TS2400LS, you got yourself a good saw. With my garage situation, I am not in the place of having a saw permanently set up. This one folds up nicely against the wall in just a couple minutes, and is very accurate. It was one of my better purchases (I bought it last Spring when it was on sale for $399 and also used a HF 20% off). You got a good deal !

      Pete

      Comment

      • dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • 9562
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

        #4
        If it is one of those folding, job site saws, then you got a GREAT saw for a tiny shop. That is the ONE thing I miss about my BTS-21, I was able to get everything against a wall and pull the car into the garage with the fold up saw... But that was of course before the lathe, and free standing drill press.
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

        Comment

        • Ed62
          The Full Monte
          • Oct 2006
          • 6021
          • NW Indiana
          • BT3K

          #5
          Good thing you have a sharp eye, Bill. Nice find!

          I saw where SawStop has a jobsite saw now. Not sure about the price, but you can bet it's more than $250.00.

          Ed
          Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

          For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

          Comment

          Working...