X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhgund
    Handtools only
    • Jul 2012

10-in1 woodworking machine

I just saw a mention of a 10-in1 woodworking machine like the Supershop offered by Central Machinery. I just registered and now I cannot get back to it. How do I find that again?
  • Black wallnut
    cycling to health
    • Jan 2003
    • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
    • BT3k 1999

A couple of thoughts come to mind, try the search function or check your browser history.
    Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• durango dude
      • Mar 2011
      • a thousand or so feet above insanity
      • 50s vintage Craftsman Contractor Saw

a) Smithy Supershop

Quality, low cost, accurate and efficiency are built into our tools - they are guaranteed to pay their own way. Do you want the best lathe, mill drill combo on the planet? Our commitment is to provide the type of cost-effective tools that can make parts production a profitable endeavor.

b) Shopsmith
      Woodworking Tools -- Shopsmith Woodworking Equipment and Supplies. Welcome to Shopsmith -- Your Lifetime Woodworking Partner. Shopsmith Makes the Shopsmith Mark 7 -- The seven most needed tools for woodworking. The Tool To Start With -- The System You Grow With

c) Central Machinery
      (no longer available)

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

Originally posted by rhgund
        I just saw a mention of a 10-in1 woodworking machine like the Supershop offered by Central Machinery. I just registered and now I cannot get back to it. How do I find that again?

This might be the link.

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

The Central Machinery unit I believe has been out of production for at least two years... Probably better off finding a cheap used ShopSmith on Craigslist... They come up on CL ALL the time here...
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• LCHIEN
            Internet Fact Checker
            • Dec 2002
            • Katy, TX, USA.
            • BT3000 vintage 1999

rghund you only made 2 posts so far. go to advanced search and if you can't find it by terms that match the terms you think it was, then do a search for posts by you...
            or go the users page and look yourself up and find all posts by rghund.

Also search by date range.
            Loring in Katy, TX USA
            If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
            BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• cabinetman
              Gone but not Forgotten RIP
              • Jun 2006
              • So. Florida
              • Delta

This was your thread...
              Use this forum to post info about a great bargain you have found on any woodworking related item. Please be aware that posts in this forum will be deleted once they expire or if they are found to be unworthy. Please, no "gloats" unless it is a deal that others can get. The items posted should be new and/or refurbished merchandise, and must be available to more that just the posting individual. Also, suffecient information should be included that would allow an individual to find the item, preferably on the web or through a local store.

Comment

Working...