I recently made another shop improvement... Home air cleaner. I got rid of my huge, noisy, heavy Jet shop-specific cleaner. Bought a Levoit LV-H133. The particle counter says the air is better with this, in general, than with the Jet. It feels like it moves about as much air, but at half the loudness. I'm overly sensitive to and annoyed by fan and generator sounds, and this is just barely consciously audible to me. Quieter than a generic box fan when running at full speed, but here's the thing... Unlike the Jet, it has an auto setting so it changes speed based on its internal particle/VOC detector. I just leave it on at all times, and it varies from barely moving air to full speed as needed. If I walk in and do something quick, and leave, it just takes care of the air automatically. This is actually kind of common for me because I work at home, and my office is right at the shop door. So I get to do little things throughout the day. Or just walk around and organize the shop while on calls and such. Now the air is just taken care of at all times.

Oh, I added an additional carbon pre-filter, to hopefully get extra life from the HEPA/charcoal stock filter. I do this on our bedroom filter and it certainly works.