Speaking of Shop Built jigs and fixtures...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Speaking of Shop Built jigs and fixtures...

I am trying to find Suwat's multi purpose tall fence plans. I would REALLY like to build one and didn't have the foresight to print it out. It appears since web site is no longer around...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • Biolite
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2014

Looks like it's your lucky day. I was really impressed with Suwat's work and somehow had the foresight that his site may not be around at some point in the near future.

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Life is good. Danke!
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• LCHIEN
        Internet Fact Checker
        • Dec 2002
        • Katy, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 vintage 1999

Wow, instant gratification!
        Loring in Katy, TX USA
        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Biolite
          Forum Newbie
          • Nov 2014

I've been getting a lot of hits for this on my google drive lately, so here you guys go.
          Attached Files

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

Still need to build this. I need the tall fence / tenoning jig function... Or I keep cutting tenons with the dado stack. That method works but tends to be slow and produces LOTS of chips.

Comment

Working...