• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Almost ready for the electrician...

I have the parts, at least paid for, with the exception of the feeder wire, the conduit, and the hub (both Lowes and Home Depot temporarily out of stock).

While waiting for the needed pieces, I am working on removing everything, including the sheetrock, from the power installation project impacted walls.

The miter saw / mortiser cabinet is still lacking drawers. I am working on that, but for the most part, it's done...

Storage is still a problem, but it is becoming less, and less of an issue...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

We have at least a half dozen HD's and Lowes in the area, and about 4-5 miles in between them. When one is out of what we need, we just take a short drive.

Comment

• chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

Lol, this is db we are taking about.. He probably has been to all those stores to double check!
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

3 Home Depots, and 2 Lowes... I didn't want to drive to Texas City...

Yeah I checked... Sounded like a regional issue...

Been digging in the shop some today. Got the mortiser accessory rack moved to the right place, it's in clamps drying now. I am trying to find some items that need to get shipped. I have so much to do right now, it is hard to keep up with what I need to do and where I am at with it...
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...