X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schleeper
    Established Member
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by cabinetman
    This goes to the overlay amount of the hinges, and the way you lay out the doors, and size the FF's accordingly. If your cabinet ends are butted tight, your measurements can be marked off right on the front edge. This is why I make the boxes first.

If you ask me about the chicken/egg thing, I think the chicken came first and was first a live bearer hybrid, that evolved to an egg layer. But, it could have been a live bearer and evolved to a hybred egg layer.

Ooookay...

I hope that's something that isn't too critical right now, because I'm just going to put it aside for now. I'll ask again at some point down the line (minus the lame attempt at humor,) when my mind is hopefully more receptive to the answer.
    "I know it when I see it." (Justice Potter Stewart)

Comment

• jrnewhall
      Forum Newbie
      • Oct 2005
      • Rochester, NY.
      • Ryobi 3100

Originally posted by cabinetman
      This goes to the overlay amount of the hinges, and the way you lay out the doors, and size the FF's accordingly. If your cabinet ends are butted tight, your measurements can be marked off right on the front edge. This is why I make the boxes first.

If you ask me about the chicken/egg thing, I think the chicken came first and was first a live bearer hybrid, that evolved to an egg layer. But, it could have been a live bearer and evolved to a hybred egg layer.
      The chicken took a long draw on a cigarette, looked over at the egg and said "Well I guess we answered that question."

~JRN

Comment

Working...