Craftsman 113. Throwing all the junk I've been saving for 5 years together.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sschering
    Forum Newbie
    • May 2020
    • Eugene, OR
    • BT3000 and it's new friend, a Craftsman 113

Craftsman 113. Throwing all the junk I've been saving for 5 years together.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20231028_203528754.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	856644I've been hoarding parts to replace the wobbly old stand my 113 used to sit on for years and this week I put my plan into action.

I saved the frame from my old treadmill, cut down the old BT300 stand to 27" to mount it on the frame, Put The old Craftsman in place. Bolted on a 7' Shop Fox fence, 3 Iron wings, mounted the magnetic switch on the fence rail, and built a 30" extension wing that will hold a router plate.

• LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Sears and by default Craftsman part numbers were always xxx.yyyyy0

where the xxx was the manufacturer who OEMed it to Sears with the Sears (or Craftsman) labeling.

113 was the code for Emerson Electric who made many of the powered tools for Sears Craftsman.

Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Not sure from the photos, but it looks like maybe a contractor type saw is the basis for this? Good job at putting together a usable rig!
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• sschering
        Forum Newbie
        • May 2020
        • Eugene, OR
        • BT3000 and it's new friend, a Craftsman 113

Yes, It was the standard Craftsman Contractor saw that Sears had made by Emmerson since the begining of time.

I picked up the Shop Fox 7' fence at the Re-Store years ago and had been planning this stand upgrade since then. Just needed the ultra rare component to get it done. Free Time..

Comment

Working...