X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kcburnes24
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2012

BT3000 For Sale

Long time reader, first time poster! I have a very nice, fully functioning BT3000 with wood table extensions that attach to the rails, new machined aluminum block roller on back of fence, shark guard and riving knife. I installed new shims last year and everything works great. I parted out the metal stand years ago, but I do have the sliding miter table and fence I will include...just not pictured. Zero clearance insert included and I have other inserts (including the dads insert) that I'll also include. Would like $250 for everything and am located in the Kansas City area if interested. I love this saw but have an opportunity to get a larger cabinet saw from a good friend who is also upgrading. Router mounted to the saw and the bench the saw is sitting on are not included but are shown in pictures as examples of how I have it set up. With the dust collector on the back and the overhead collection through the Shark Guard the dust collection is excellent!!
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Really nice looking setup.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• leehljp
      Just me
      • Dec 2002
      • Tunica, MS
      • BT3000/3100

That IS an nice setup.
      Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• kcburnes24
        Forum Newbie
        • Nov 2012

Thanks for the kind words - it really has been a great saw!

Comment

• kcburnes24
          Forum Newbie
          • Nov 2012

Saw is SOLD

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

If it is in as nice of shape as it looks, that will be one lucky buyer....
            Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...