• Show
Clear All
  • rcp612
    Established Member
    • May 2005
    • Mount Vernon, OH, USA.
    • Bosch 4100-09

R4330 Ridgid planer for sale

Before I try selling this by other means, I thought I would offer it here since I know there are quite a few members from Ohio that may possibly be interested.
    I bought this planer new in 2006 and used it but did not abuse it. I have the Lifetime service agreement ticket which I will include but, I believe that you have to pretend to be me to actually use it. And, I have the owners manual too. Yes, I read and understood it before using this power tool.
    I bolted this planer to the Craftsman tool chest you see in the pics and, it is included. I would like to get $325.00 as is / where is.
    If anyone is interested. or knows someone that would be, please pm me through the forum.
    I really don’t want to go Craigslist and have unknown people coming to my shop, I trust the members here.

Do like you always do,,,,,,Get what you always get!!
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

pictures link is broken - no pictures
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• rcp612
      Established Member
      • May 2005
      • Mount Vernon, OH, USA.
      • Bosch 4100-09

I don't know what to do. The pics show in my screen. Now, when I try to load them to a new post I keep getting a message that the upload failed???
      And, what is the "quick upload" link on the right side of the reply screen? When I click that I get a gray screen that says: Note that the quick upload will set the image viewing permission to public in order to add it to the post.

​But, no direction elsewhere.
      Do like you always do,,,,,,Get what you always get!!

Comment

• capncarl
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2007
        • Leesburg Georgia USA
        • SawStop CTS

If you must resort to craigslist I might suggest that you word in your advertisement that you will meet the prospective customer at a public place that you mutually agree on. I've made several craigslist sales lately and have done it this way with good luck (after I weed out the scammers). The only problem might be loading and transporting the planer. I feel that this is the most acceptable way of safely handling Craigslist transactions.
        capncarl

Comment

Working...