Clear All
  • poolhound
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • BT3100

Originally posted by dbhost
    Poolhound,

Thanks. Hoping to see the items soon... (Haven't checked tracking yet...).
    I just checked and it says it should be with you on Friday (if you can believe the fedex estimate)
    Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
    techzibits.com

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Poolhound...

The package just arrived. Almost everything is there (not your fault).

The miter slot table which was obviously still factory sealed was missing the nuts and washers from the package. Good thing I keep a large supply of 1/4 -20 nuts and washers on hand...

I had to laugh at the miter fence though... I want to know exactly HOW you clip the plastic the way this guy did... Very minor issue, but funny as all get out... I am guessing there was no red line on the new saw...

Now to call JJ and arrange a drop off / pick up of his half rails (and get some cash back into my account...)
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• poolhound
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2006
        • Phoenix, AZ
        • BT3100

Originally posted by dbhost
        Poolhound...

The package just arrived. Almost everything is there (not your fault).

The miter slot table which was obviously still factory sealed was missing the nuts and washers from the package. Good thing I keep a large supply of 1/4 -20 nuts and washers on hand...

I had to laugh at the miter fence though... I want to know exactly HOW you clip the plastic the way this guy did... Very minor issue, but funny as all get out... I am guessing there was no red line on the new saw...

Now to call JJ and arrange a drop off / pick up of his half rails (and get some cash back into my account...)

Great. I thought the same thing about the plastic It looks like he did a bevel cut and just took off the corner
        Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
        techzibits.com

Comment

Working...