• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristofor
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2004
    • Twin Cities, MN
    • Jet JTAS10 Cabinet Saw

Ken, to call it a cutting board the tomatoes have to go on top, otherwise it's a juice press

Looks great!

Kristofor.

Comment

• Wood_workur
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2005
      • Ohio
      • Ryobi bt3100-1

That looks like mine (only I used maple, not ash)- did you get the disign from Saw Mill Creek?

Looks really nice.
      Alex

Comment

• Ken Massingale
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Liberty, SC, USA.
        • Ridgid TS3650

Many thanks for the comments folks.

Pat----After making it through the 70's my eyes can take anything!
        Cabinetman-----Yes, it is being used. It's already good friends with 'mater juice.
        Mater-------uh, what can I say about maters to the main Mater????
        Brian----- I have the Incra Ultra mounted on a ply base. I move it from the router to the TS. The Incra makes cutting thin strips to precise and consistant thicknesses easy
        Kristofer---Thanks! I knew something was wrong. ;-D
        Alex-----Nope, it's kinda like one in an Incra project book, except for my mistakes.

One problem. Now I have requests for several more. :-(

Thanks again

Comment

• Howard
          Established Member
          • Jan 2006
          • Plano, Tx.
          • Laguna Platinum Series - sold my BT!

Looks great! It is an Incra project. I believe a guy on Woodnet showed exactly how it is done and he said he got his plan from Incra. I called them, BTW, and they said their system isn't adaptable to the BT. I'm looking forward to the day when I can use their system. It looks incredible! Oh, one other question for you experts out there. Does it matter if you use the end grain as the cutting surface or the crossgrain(?). My local Rockler guy said you should use the end grain. Is there a specific reason why or why not?
          Last edited by Howard; 08-08-2006, 11:38 AM.
          Howard, the Plano BT3'r.

Confucious say, "Man who get too big for britches will be exposed in the end."

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."
          - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...