• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Amazon Commercial 50' self retractible Air Hose Reel

This thing has gotten stupid cheap, I kind of had to post it.

Amazon's current pricing on their "AmazonCommercial GAC-HR-004 Air Reel Retractable 3/8" Inch x 50' Feet Premium Commercial Flex Hybrid Polymer Hose Max 300 PSI Heavy Duty Steel Frame, 13.2''x5.5''x11'', Squid Ink, Daisy" Is currently showing up at $51.40. Considering the Harbor Freight hose reel of similar description, but fitted with a rubber hose is selling for $79.99, this is a hard deal to pass up if you need one / haven't already outfitted with a hose reel.

If you haven't, and have been on the fence about it, seriously think about it. I find mine massively helpful in / around my shop.

Amazon commercial 50' hose reel
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

That is an excellent price for a much better hose than the HF, IMO.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

I am wondering if the spool on that one is plastic though. The HF is steel.
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• capncarl
        capncarl commented
        Editing a comment
        The picture looks like it has a plastic spool. If it cracks/a plug breaks out, the reel is toast.

• dbhost

dbhost
        commented
        Editing a comment
        I noticed that after I posted. I think the least expensive all steel, or mostly steel built air hose reel is the Central Pnuematic. Sadly, they started powder coating the arm thing that holds the hose guide. I guess if you a DeWalt fan that could be a bonus...
    Working...