• Show
Clear All
  • Mr__Bill
    Veteran Member
    • May 2007
    • Tacoma, WA
    • BT3000

Harbor Freight Free Coupons

Stopped by the HF web site and was greeted with free stuff coupons.

http://images.harborfreight.com/hftw...oupons0214.pdf

It said free today, so i don't know if the coupons will only be there today, Wednesday Feb. 5th. But the 6 coupons are good through the 28th and no purchase required.

Bill
    free is always a good price
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Thanks. I could use another free HF tape measure, screwdriver set, and of course magnetic parts bowl...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Eric
      • Jun 2003
      • Cocolalla, ID
      • Grizzly G0691 & BT3100

Wonder if it's limited to 1 item, or 1 item from each coupon.

Comment

• cwsmith
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • NY Southern Tier, USA.
        • BT3100-1

It says one coupon per customer, per day!

Sort of strange though, as it also says "must use original coupon"... How does one manage that when it's only on the website and you have to print it out yourself???

I think the HF marketing folks just pickup the general copy from other coupons and don't give it any additional thought. It's sort of like a current flyer that says "Take and additional 10% off your purchase"; but then states that you can't use it with other coupons, sale items, and other specific product purchases.

CWS
        Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• capncarl
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007
          • Leesburg Georgia USA
          • SawStop CTS

I bet the Harbor Freight marketing group meets every day after work at the local bar for a bottle of Baijiu and a bowl of rice and laugh at their coupon adds.

Comment

• Eric
            • Jun 2003
            • Cocolalla, ID
            • Grizzly G0691 & BT3100

It says Limit one coupon per customer per day, but since each one is a coupon, can you use one for one item, another for another item?

Or if it's that you can only use one coupon per day, then you cannot use the free coupon and a 20% off coupon for another item?

Comment

• duncsuss
              Established Member
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Eric
              It says Limit one coupon per customer per day, but since each one is a coupon, can you use one for one item, another for another item?

Or if it's that you can only use one coupon per day, then you cannot use the free coupon and a 20% off coupon for another item?
              My experience ... it's all down to the discretion of the check-out clerk and/or store manager. What some people have been granted is more than I've been able to get, other times I've done better than I expected.

In other words, you have to try it to find out.

Comment

Working...