• Show
Clear All
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

sale: MLCS 66-router bit, 1/2" Shank, Kit for $140 shipped

A very nice assortment of bits of fairly good quality for a really great price ($2.12 average price per bit) - even if you only use 1/3 of them its cheaper than buying bits individually and it gives you an opportunity to experiment and adjust your designs on the fly. save $50 off regular price.

Free shipping, always at MLCS.

I think they say there is cosmetic damage to the wood case - bits are prefect and MLCS customer service is really good - They would replace any bit you have a problem with.

I do have this set and also their 30-pc set. They're both nice. That said, probably the 30-pc set for $99(?) is more than enough for most people, but if you dream big, this is a good bargain.
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 06-29-2011, 06:25 PM.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

I have this set, and it is money well spent... I agree with Loring. Having the big selection of bits lets you experiment with designs on the fly. I don't use all of them all the time, but I use most of them...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• woodinville guy
      Established Member
      • Sep 2003
      • Cedar Park, TX

I got a set...god help me when my wife finds out.
      - Dave

Comment

• johnk
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2009

Thank you for posting!!

Comment

Working...