• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Black walnut
    Administrator
    • Aug 2015
    • BT3K

Broken picture hot links

After 20+ years of having a website I am deciding to shut it down. Most of the pictures I have posted in line here will go poof when this happens. If you notice a missing pic please pm me and I will search my backup cd's and send it to you. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
    just another brick in the wall...

Boycott McAfee. They placed an unresponsive popup on my pc.
  • karenprince
    Handtools only
    • Feb 2024

Shut this site down? Why? Don't! Continue, plz. I just register yesterday because I see that this website has many useful information for my woodworking.

Comment

• LCHIEN
      LCHIEN commented
      Editing a comment
      He is shutting her personal website down, not SawDustZone.
      I think he is saying he has linked some photos on posts here to his personal website that may show as broken links i.e. site not found..
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

I don't know how some of you guys do it. I learned real quick in the late 90's how hard it was to keep a website up to date and going. I got out of that quickly. (But I was in Japan at that time.)
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Black walnut
      Administrator
      • Aug 2015
      • BT3K

Loring is correct. I shut down my personal website blackwalnutjigs dot com

It was attacked, hacked, corrupted and otherwise compromised. Pulling the plug was the quickest and most cost effective way to deal with it. It was also out of date and I no longer have the time or knowledge to keep it up. A complete revamp would have required lots of time and software I don't have. We've come a long long way since simple html.
      just another brick in the wall...

Boycott McAfee. They placed an unresponsive popup on my pc.

Comment

Working...