This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard in Smithville
    replied
    I was just thinking of Niki this week. I wondered why he hadn't posted in a while.

Niki, you have been and will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Ed62
    replied
    What a shock to hear of his passing! We all looked forward to his informative posts, and we will all miss him. Prayers coming for his loved ones.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• atgcpaul
    replied
    Please express my condolences to wife. He will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• radhak
    replied
    What a shocker! He was the epitome of 'Do It Yourself'!

Peace to him and his family.

Leave a comment:

• leehljp
    replied
    He was brilliant with jigs and picts too! He could tell the story of a jig with the photos only. He will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Cracker
    replied
    What an absolute shame. He was such a resourceful and helpful guy. If the Hereafter didn't have a woodshop, I know they do now. RIP Niki...

Leave a comment:

• crokett
    replied
    I am sorry to hear this too. I hadn't heard from him in a while either.

Leave a comment:

• os1kne
    replied
    Very sorry to hear this. Recently, I was thinking that I hadn't seen any posts from him in a long time. His posts were very interesting/informative. He will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• docrowan
    replied
    I hadn't seen any posts from Niki in some time and had wondered about him. I'd think about him whenever I'd tell people about this site because I'd tell them "we've even got a guy who lives in Poland".

I'm very sorry to hear about his passing. May God bless him, his wife, and his family.

Leave a comment:

• cabinetman
    replied
    For new members or members that are interested, here is somewhat of a list of his efforts.

I would like to post one of my previous posts in a thanks again to Niki:
    This forum is for any topic that you would normally talk about at the office "around the coffee pot". Jokes, tall tales, and true stories are welcome as long as they are clean and in good taste. I only ask that you steer away from topics on religion or politics. Go ahead and pull up a chair and pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy the conversation.

Leave a comment:

• Pappy
    replied
    Very sorry to hear this. Please convey our condolences to his wife.

Leave a comment:

• Stytooner
    replied
    That is sad news indeed.
    I always looked forward to his posts with pictures, thoughts and ideas. He was a very helpful and kind thinker and tinkerer for sure. He will certainly be missed. Thanks for sharing this with us, Cman.

Leave a comment:

• Knottscott
    replied
    I didn't even know he was sick. He was very active with very detailed photo essays of his several good ideas and tutorials. Imagine what he'd accomplish if healthy! What a shame...

Leave a comment:

• cabinetman
    started a topic Farewell To Niki

Farewell To Niki

I received an email from Niki's wife Regina, that he passed away this week after a long illness. He was a very bright and friendly guy. He will be missed.
Working...