X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Cracker
    replied
    Originally posted by jussi
    I just heard him mentioned on woodtalk podcast. I'm glad he was appreciated by many.
    By more than most of us realize, apparently. A fitting epitaph, to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• jussi
    replied
    I just heard him mentioned on woodtalk podcast. I'm glad he was appreciated by many.

Leave a comment:

• Norm in Fujino
    replied
    I've been gone for so long that I didn't get to know him, but I'm glad that his work remains.

Leave a comment:

• GPA61
    replied
    Sorry to hear about this. Niki and his family will be in our prayers.

Leave a comment:

• scmhogg
    replied
    What sad news. He will be missed.

May the great Name of God be exalted and sanctified, throughout the world, which he has created according to his will. May his Kingship be established in your lifetime and in your days, and in the lifetime of the entire household of Israel, swiftly and in the near future; and say, Amen.
    May his great name be blessed, forever and ever.
    Blessed, praised, glorified, exalted, extolled, honored elevated and lauded be the Name of the holy one, Blessed is he- above and beyond any blessings and hymns, Praises and consolations which are uttered in the world; and say Amen. May there be abundant peace from Heaven, and life, upon us and upon all Israel; and say, Amen.

He who makes peace in his high holy places, may he bring peace upon us, and upon all Israel; and say Amen.

KADDISH TRANSLITERATION

Yis'ga'dal v'yis'kadash sh'may ra'bbo, b'olmo dee'vro chir'usay v'yamlich malchu'say, b'chayaychon uv'yomay'chon uv'chayay d'chol bais Yisroel, ba'agolo u'viz'man koriv; v'imru Omein.
    Y'hay shmay rabbo m'vorach l'olam ul'olmay olmayo.
    Yisborach v'yishtabach v'yispoar v'yisromam v'yismasay, v'yishador v'yis'aleh v'yisalal, shmay d'kudsho, brich hu, l'aylo min kl birchoso v'sheeroso, tush'bechoso v'nechemoso, da,ameeran b'olmo; vimru Omein.
    Y'hay shlomo rabbo min sh'mayo, v'chayim alaynu v'al kol Yisroel; v'imru Omein.
    Oseh sholom bimromov, hu ya'aseh sholom olaynu, v'al kol yisroel; vimru Omein.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• MilDoc
    Guest replied
    His work was certainly an inspiration to me, and his willingness to share. So long, Niki, you will be missed by all.

Leave a comment:

• RAFlorida
    replied
    Read some of his posts,

and really enjoyed his write ups. He was a talented person and that showed in his pictures and jig discriptions. The WWs have lost a person with skill and the ability to teach. May God give him a carpentry shop up there.

Leave a comment:

• chopnhack
    replied
    May angels carry you to God's hands, Niki... you will be missed you crafty man. pożegnanie

Leave a comment:

• germdoc
    replied
    He and his family will be in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• drumpriest
    replied
    Wow, that's just a shock, indeed he and his contributions will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Slick
    replied
    Thank you Niki, you will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• LinuxRandal
    replied
    I don't know if they do the condolences logs/website/funeral home thing, but if you find anything out, let the word out. I wonder if his wife, really knows with the world wide web, how many people he really touched.

Thanks Cab!

Leave a comment:

• Kristofor
    replied
    No doubt little speaks so well of a man as to have inspired and been appreciated by so many people (from so many countries even in this case).

He will be missed, but if you point the family to this thread and others like it, it should be clear how much of an impact he has had and how many folks appreciated what he did and how he did it.

Leave a comment:

• gerti
    replied
    His posts were always enlightening, he will be missed. I am sure he'll even find ways to improve the big shop in the sky!

I'll join the many wishing his wife heartfelt condolences, maybe she will find a little solace knowing that we think of her and Niki.

Gerd
    Last edited by gerti; 02-20-2010, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ironhat
    replied
    What a more true tribute to Nikki and his family than this thread of all who enjoyed, admired and felt close to though he was a continent away. I really do hope that his wife has the opportunity to read this and that she can feel some measure of pride and peace that his life touched many.

Prayers, condolences and blessings to his family.
    Last edited by ironhat; 02-21-2010, 08:44 PM. Reason: clarity

Leave a comment:

Working...