• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

"Hold my beer and watch this!" -- Heard from the mouths of countless rednecks just moments prior to a fatal incident...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• mashtun
      Forum Newbie
      • Sep 2007

Time For A Quote

Therapy is expensive, Beer is Cheap.

Some say the glass is half empty
      Some say the glass is half full.
      I just want to know who is drinking my beer!!!!!

Finish your beer, there are thristy kids in China.

Various beer shirts seen last weekend.

Why lie, I need a beer.
      Sign held by a homeless man in Seatlle. We gave him a Pauliner Hefe for being honest.

The computer. Never have some many people spent so much money on something they know so little about.
      Unknown.

"In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is to never let them find out." -- Robert A. Heinlein

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot
      John

Comment

• germdoc
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2003
        • Omaha, NE
        • BT3000--the gray ghost

I just remembered this from my 8th grade English teacher, Bill Eskridge. He had us write this on the bottom of every test we took in his class. If we didn't write it correctly, we got points off.

"Motivation: the stuff that permeates your entire being when you have a clear, vivid picture in your mind of what you want to do and an intense, burning, all-consuming desire in your heart to fight for it."

He was a pretty nice guy who got many of us interested in literature and poetry. He was also a top-notch basketball coach who coached several state championship teams. He unfortunately died a few years ago after being struck by a car as he was walking along the road. I have always remembered his definition.
        Jeff

“Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing”--Voltaire

Comment

• shoottx
          Veteran Member
          • May 2008
          • Plano, Texas
          • BT3000

"It doesn't matter how big a ranch ya' own, or how many cows ya'
          brand, the size of your funeral is still gonna depend on the weather."
          -- Harry Truman
          Often in error - Never in doubt

Mike

Comment

Working...