• Show
Clear All
  • lcm1947
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Austin, Texas
    • BT 3100-1

I need your prayers

I don't know why I'm writing this except that I am really really hurting right now and I guess just need to talk to somebody. I know I don't know you guys personally but I do like a lot of you and I guess I just need to talk to somebody. My wife and I are older now a days and really don't have a lot of friends so I guess I'm using you guys for some comfort or maybe just my way of expressing my horrible, lonely pain right now. My 30 year old daughter died early this morning around 3 AM. It was a horrible accident. She was married for 5 years but no kids. Anyway if you would please give us your prayers to get through this. Right now I just don't know how I can go on but I know I must but it'll be the hardest thing I've ever encountered. And more important then us please pray that Natalie goes to heaven. I worry about that because she really didn't believe in God or at least that's what she used to say. That worries me and I pray she finds heaven. Thanks for listening and please pray she finds heaven. Just one last thing I want to say and that is hug your kids and tell them every chance you get that you love them - even the grown ones. It hurts so much.
    May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

As I sit here and dry my eyes because I can read this and see how much you are hurting. I will keep you and your family in our prayers tonight and for many nights to come.

I have lost some close family members over the years and each one is just as hard.

May god bless you and your family and give you the strength to get you through this rough time.
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

Mac, you have my deepest sympathy. Our children should not leave the world before us. I can feel it has hurt you very much. God bless you and your family.

Loring
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• mater
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • SC, USA.

My prayer is with you. May God give you comfort.
        Ken aka "mater"

" People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

Ken's Den

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
          The Full Monte
          • May 2007
          • Sunshine State
          • BT3000

Mac, I cannot find words enough to convey my sympathies to you and your family. There is nothing more grievous than the senseless and abrupt loss of a loved one, particularly a child. You will get through this, because you must. You will be strong now for your family in this, their saddest hour. Later, let yourself grieve in your own way. I have not been with this forum long enough to speak for everyone, but I will anyway. We are family to each other here... it is the thing that makes this place head and shoulders above any other I have encountered. We are with you now, and tomorrow as well. And God is not put off that your daughter may not have found Him. He will care for her precious soul and put your heart at peace. She does not need to look for Heaven. Heaven will find her. Please post here if you need anything, and let us know from time to time how you and yours are doing. God bless you.

Cracker

Comment

• Garasaki
            • Sep 2006

You have my sympathy's!!

I can't imagine how it must feel, but remember to keep your head up.
            -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
            -Henry Blake

Comment

• LarryG
              The Full Monte
              • May 2004
              • Off The Back
              • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

Mac, we don't know you personally, either, but we all consider you a beloved member of our BT3Central family. You can be sure that you and your family will be in our hearts and thoughts during this most difficult time.
              Larry

Comment

• Stytooner
                Roll Tide RIP Lee
                • Dec 2002
                • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
                • BT3100

Mac, you and your Family have my condolences, sympathy and prayers. I can only imagine the feeling of loss you are having now.
                Lee

Comment

• ragswl4
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2007
                  • Winchester, Ca
                  • C-Man 22114

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I cannot possibly know the pain you and your family are experiencing with the loss of your child. I don't believe God is so vain that he/she would not allow a good person into heaven because of their beliefs. I believe God is all forgiving and loves us all. May your daughter rest in peace and I hope you will find comfort from your pain. I think you must go on in memory of her knowing she would want you to live a full and happy life. All your friends here are thinking of you.

Bill Ragland
                  RAGS
                  Raggy and Me in San Felipe
                  sigpic

Comment

• Alex Franke
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2007
                    • Chapel Hill, NC
                    • Ryobi BT3100

I'm so sorry, Mac. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. You and your whole family will be in my prayers. God is merciful and will not leave your daughter -- she will find heaven or it will find her.
                    online at http://www.theFrankes.com
                    while ( !( succeed = try() ) ) ;
                    "Life is short, Art long, Occasion sudden and dangerous, Experience deceitful, and Judgment difficult." -Hippocrates

Comment

• goslin23
                      Established Member
                      • Feb 2007
                      • Richmond, TX
                      • Rigid TS3650

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Mac. Consider us all a part of your extended family and feel free to share your grief with us. The weight is too tough to bear yourself, let us lift some of that from you.

I'm fairly new here, but I already feel the bond that everyone here shares.

Be strong for your family but don't hold it all inside. We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless.

-=gos=-
                      If it ain't one thing... It's 12 @#$%ing things!

Comment

• cabinetman
                        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
                        • Jun 2006
                        • So. Florida
                        • Delta

This is a tragic event that is hard to accept. The members here are your family in a special way. Feel free to express your state of mind, and discuss whatever causes you distress. You have my condolences and prayers.

Comment

• DonHo
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 2004
                          • Shawnee, OK, USA.
                          • Craftsman 21829

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family, I can only imagine the pain and grief you are feeling right now. I pray God will be close to you and give you the comfort only he can provide.

God bless you and your family,
                          DonHo
                          Don

Comment

• Knottscott
                            Veteran Member
                            • Dec 2004
                            • Rochester, NY.
                            • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Mac - This was a tough post to read, but I'm grateful and humbled that you shared it with us. We typically share a passion here that few others outside of wwing can appreciate, but sometimes the events of life overshadow everything, and so we share our lives as well. Even though we haven't met face to face, humans are human, and where there's pain, there's compassion and concern. I'll be praying for you and your family to find some comfort, and of course, for your daughter to find the loving arms of God waiting for her.

I'm so sorry for you and your wife. This has got to be among life's most trying experiences, but rest assured God has a plan.

God bless...and please keep us posted how you're doing.
                            Last edited by Knottscott; 07-18-2007, 02:42 PM.
                            Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
                              Veteran Member
                              • May 2005
                              • IL, USA.
                              • DELTA 36-675

Mac,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. We are sorry for your loss. Hang in there brother.

Sincerely,
                              Chris
                              Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

Working...