• Show
Clear All
  • tfischer
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2003
    • Plymouth (Minneapolis), MN, USA.
    • BT3100

BT3K articles

Is there a way to view the old articles archive? The "temporary" link (from 2007) in the articles section no longer works.

Thanks
  • Black wallnut
    cycling to health
    • Jan 2003
    • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
    • BT3k 1999

Hi Tim, sorry not at this time. The articles are still on our server however they are .asp and our server being Linux does not know how to serve them up. We have making them available again on our short list of site maintenance. Upgrading to the newer software package is higher up that list.
    Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

The articles data has been kept, but is not available in the current format. When we migrated to a new host we went from a Windows 2000 web server with .net to Linux without. I need to work on making the data available again...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• tfischer
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2003
        • Plymouth (Minneapolis), MN, USA.
        • BT3100

Thanks for the update.

Might be worth a post in the articles section of the forum if you get a chance.

-Tim

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

With any luck, and a TON of work on my part, as well as other members that are contributing effort, we should be moving to the new format within a reasonable time frame...
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...