• Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

Fund Drive 2011

It's once again that time!

Fund Drive 2011

For those members not familiar with the annual fund drive, here is some information regarding it:

This forum contains news and information regarding the BT3Central.com web site. Items like new articles, tool reviews, jig plans, etc. will be posted here.

As far as purchasing a subscription before yours expires, what you purchase now will just "tack on" to the end of your current subscription. To view the subscription options, visit:

As always, BT3Central, its staff and its members thank you for keeping it "on the air".
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
  • RodKirby
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
    • Mao Shan TSC-10RAS

I'm in...
    Downunder ... 1" = 25.4mm

Comment

• MilDoc

Me too........

Comment

• Sam Conder
        Woodworker Once More
        • Dec 2002
        • Midway, KY
        • Delta 36-725T2

Folks,

The 2011 Fund Drive seems to have stalled a bit and I just want to drop a quick note of reminder to the members of BT3Central about the fund drive. As has been mentioned several places on the site, BT3Central is funded by it's members, either through direct contributions or by purchases made with "affiliate" web sites. So far in the 2001 Fund Drive season, the total amount of revenue earned through the combined affiliates programs we participate in is less than $20.00.

As you can see by the donation "thermometer" at the top of the site, so far we have funded the site for about 63% of the year, which is roughly seven and a half months. BT3Central's fiscal year begins on October 1 every year so that means the site is currently funded until about mid-April 2011. That date is not too far in the future.

I currently have a little bit "in the reserves" to hold us over each year for the end of one year until the next year's fund drive gets started, but it is only about a month's woth of funds.

So, if you have not already contributed to the fund drive, I humbly ask that you consider doing so in the near future. Without the financial support of the site's users, BT3Central cannot continue.

Thanks,
        Sam Conder

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• wardprobst
          • Jan 2006
          • Wichita Falls, TX, USA.
          • Craftsman 22811

Folks,

I've been on the forum a while and I can't recall Sam having to ask for help like this. Please consider a donation or an additional donation. I'll be putting my second one in soon.

Respectfully,
          DP
          www.wardprobst.com

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

Sam, there used to be info on Amazon affiliate purchasing and others here on the site, that seems to have slipped as well. I know I do a lot of Amazon purchases through the year, and want to support BT3Central in particular. Maybe posting a sticky thread on "How to financially help BT3Central" could help us out? Just a thought...
            Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Sam Conder
              Woodworker Once More
              • Dec 2002
              • Midway, KY
              • Delta 36-725T2

Originally posted by dbhost
              Sam, there used to be info on Amazon affiliate purchasing and others here on the site, that seems to have slipped as well. I know I do a lot of Amazon purchases through the year, and want to support BT3Central in particular. Maybe posting a sticky thread on "How to financially help BT3Central" could help us out? Just a thought...
              See sticky thread titled "Affiliate Listing".
              Sam Conder

Comment

• chopnhack
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2006
                • Florida
                • Ryobi BT3100

I'm in Sam! I know we are all on a budget, some weeks my total budget is $30/day as I am trying to save for 2 college educations as well as preschool and private school, replacing a 12 year old car, etc. you get the picture. I am sure you all have your own expenses and limited income, but if you enjoy the site and find it useful contribute to keep it alive!

Thanks again Sam
                I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• goldi
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Jan 2007

I'm in for another year!

Comment

• dbhost
                    Slow and steady
                    • Apr 2008
                    • League City, Texas
                    • Ryobi BT3100

We are still a little bit shy of the goal.

Hopefully what I have been buying using the affiliate links to Amazon has helped...
                    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• dbhost
                      Slow and steady
                      • Apr 2008
                      • League City, Texas
                      • Ryobi BT3100

I wanted to bump this back up and give folks a gentle reminder. This has been a great site, and friendly community for many of us for a long time.

If BT3Central has been important to you, and you haven't yet contributed, please do so as soon as possible to keep the site alive.

Thanks...

Comment

Working...