• Show
Clear All
  • twistsol
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Cottage Grove, MN, USA.
    • Ridgid R4512, 2x ShopSmith Mark V 520, 1951 Shopsmith 10ER

Kreg Tool's awesome customer support

My Kreg K3 pocket hole jig is worn out after 15 years for it since the rest of it is fine. The only part that is worn out is the row of holes on the drill bock where the pin goes to hold the jig at the right depth setting.

It appears Kreg doesn't sell parts for it jigs, or at least I couldn't find anything online. I sent an email asking how I could purchase a replacement drill block. Customer service asked for the address to send the replacement part and sent out a new one at no charge. I've always been a fan of Kreg's jigs and this just reinforces my satisfaction with Kreg as a company.

I have no affiliation with Kreg, just a happy customer.
    Chr's
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

I have two sets of the Kreg pocket hole jig myself. K2 and the original, which looked the same to me. I bought one for use in the States and one to use in Japan. After returning the the States permanently, I gave one set to a son in law. I don't use them often but the Kreg Pocket hole jig is a very valuable tool for me.

While I can't remember what my problem was, I had a problem with their band saw fence initially and called them. I do remember that they were very helpful, courteous, and professional. (My problem was something along the lines of the way I had something turned or backwards.)

They are a great company.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

Working...