• Show
Clear All
  • GrumpyDad
    Established Member
    • Jul 2020
    • Midwest
    • Ryobi BT3100, BT3000, Sawstop PCS

Woodpeckers SIMPLE SET FENCE GAUGE 2021

New woodpeckers 1 time tool announced. SIMPLE SET FENCE GAUGE 2021 - ORDER DEADLINE MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2021

I kind of like this one and see some value in my shop. Would be interested in what the consensus from others is.
    Harumpf!
    GrumpyDad
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

You mean this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Simple-Set-Fence-Gauge_OTT-Eblast_092121-1g.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	845486

More videos are available in the Video tab below. If you believe the simplest solution is the best solution, Woodpeckers newest OneTIME Tool, the Simple Set Fence Gauges are just what you’re looking for. You can align your rip fence, repeat rip fence set-ups and check your table-to-blade alignment with a high level of accuracy, using nothing more complicated than your sense of touch and maybe a feeler gauge (even an improvised one). Simple Set Fence Gauges fit in your table saw miter slot and hold an extendable stainless steel touch-off probe perpendicular to the slot. Just slide the probe until it touches your fence, lock the thumbwheel and that’s it – a perfect physical reference between the miter slot and the fence.

I really like all Woodpeckers stuff. Its just that I usually think they want about three times what I think its worth. They are really proud of it.

Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...