• Show
Clear All
  • Jim Frye
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Maumee, OH, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000 & BT3100

Ryobi Flashlight Bulbs...

Well the twenty year old cordless flashlight (Oxymoron?) fell off of the work bench and the bulb broke. I also have a lime green Ryobi 18 volt flashlight, so I just swapped out the bulb from it. I don't much like the new design and prefer the old blue/yellow model. I was at HD this morning picking up something else and decided to look for some replacements to have on hand. With the help of two HD employees we were unable to find any 18 volt bulbs. The only thing they could find that fit was an LED replacement meant for 3 volt to 9 volt flashlights (2 to 6 cells). I took a pass for now since the original bulb lasted twenty years, but I'd like to find a couple to have on hand. Not worth doing it online in my opinion, plus I'm sort of old school and prefer brick and mortar if I can.
    Jim Frye
    The Nut in the Cellar.
    ”Sawdust Is Man Glitter”
  • capncarl
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Leesburg Georgia USA
    • SawStop CTS

This lcd - Cree flashlight bulb is the replacement for that type of flashlight. It handles up to 26 vdc
    ive used several of these in the lower voltage range in my maglights. The more voltage you put to them the brightethey are.

i picked up one of the Rigid 18volt lights at a tool store that sells reconditioned and close out Rigid and Ryobi tools, that uses a 110 vac cfl spiral type bulb. for shop use, not a flashlight but more of a crawl under the car or under the hood light. I tried a 9 watt led bulb in it and like it better since it is daylight vrs the soft white cfl. I wanted to purchase several more for presents but HD does not stock them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3F85284F-A985-4A42-9DF7-F3D6C4A4BFA2.png
Views:	91
Size:	503.7 KB
ID:	832950

Comment

• Jim Frye
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Maumee, OH, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000 & BT3100

Found them at Lowes. Of course I was only a mile away from them when I was at HD. Was in too big a hurry to go look.
      Jim Frye
      The Nut in the Cellar.
      ”Sawdust Is Man Glitter”

Comment

Working...