X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • axa
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2007

What they call the 'Alloy steel' tap & die set. Comes with both metric & imperial sizes. Always thought it was an excellent tool set at the price. With moderate use I imagine it will last a long time.

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

I guess the idea behind the social group sort of fell apart?
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

I must admit, the HF 4x8 folding trailer is awfully tempting. I could stick a hitch on my Saturn and leave my pickup in the driveway that much more often... Don't get me wrong. I love my truck, but feeding it is a pain.
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Al R.
          Established Member
          • Sep 2009
          • Florida.
          • Delta 36-600

5 months ago I bought online the 1265 Lb. Capacity 112" x 61" Trailer with Tailgate, item number 92174-7VGA. I could not get a discount with that one because seems to me you can purchase it online only, the stores I went did not have it. It has been very helpful. Since now I do not have a truck, I hook it up to my Camry and…get going! I added under the trailer a couple of pipes with clamps and now I can open the tail gate and extend the trailer to almost 10 feet long when I need it.
          "The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases"....it happens the same with a big shop.

Comment

• Al R.
            Established Member
            • Sep 2009
            • Florida.
            • Delta 36-600

The 12" Ratchet Bar Clamp/Spreader item number 46807-1VGA, is like a plastic toy, it breaks easily. As I bought it on sale was almost a gift. After the first broke I dissembled all of them, drilled a hole from side to side and added a metal bolt with a nut on the outside…now for the price they transformed from trash to be excellent for light works! I had the bolts, so I did not have to spend any extra. If I see them for $2 dollars again I will buy 4more and make the same adaptation, it really works and I have a bunch of bolts.
            "The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases"....it happens the same with a big shop.

Comment

• dbhost
              Slow and steady
              • Apr 2008
              • League City, Texas
              • Ryobi BT3100

For those that haven't been brave enough to try it. I grabbed a #98194 12" SCMS. The OEM blade is utter junk, but once a good blade is installed, and the stops / fence are set, this thing cuts great. Dust collection is typical sliding miter saw, meaning it spews dust everywhere, but with a Big Red hood or similar, you should get good results with it...

Comment

Working...