Router Died

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gsmittle
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • 2793
    • St. Louis, MO, USA.
    • BT 3100

    #16
    Originally posted by phrog
    I assume you're referring to Rocky the Flying Squirrel. Wow, you must be as old as I am. I promise not to tell.
    Thanks!

    g.
    Smit

    "Be excellent to each other."
    Bill & Ted

    Comment

    • BigguyZ
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2006
      • 1818
      • Minneapolis, MN
      • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

      #17
      So last week, I figured I'd waited enough for my replacement switch and called Bosch again. Apparently the rep who I spoke with first didn't order it correctly or something, so it was never sent. The gentleman I spoke to put in the order, and today I finally got a replacement switch gratis from Bosch.

      I just finished swapping them with no issues, and the things runs like a charm again. I can't wait to get a moment to router the cannels for the T-track on my mobile saw base, and get my first real project for my new shop completed. Only took over two years...

      Comment

      • cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • 15216
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

        #18
        Glad you finally got fixed up. I'm still waiting for a replacement shell for a 14" Makita CMS that I ordered in 1989.


        .

        Comment

        Working...