• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolguy1000
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • westchester cnty, ny

interesting craftsman table saw

this was a $300 CL offering that is clearly overpriced. but i was wondering if anyone had ever seen the dust collector that it's sporting? the c-man i recently resurrected has a motor that shares the same left end shaft cover, and an unusual flange around the pulley end of the motor that i took to be for a belt guard.

mine:

the CL saw:
    Attached Files
    there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

The belt shroud bit is intriguing... The blade guard looks somewhat like a Shark, but not quite... Probably modded OEM...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Knottscott
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • Rochester, NY.
      • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

I've seen that blower attachment on the old Cman saws before...one came on an old model I bought for parts. Can't tell you how well it works...the idea is kind of neat, but I think I'd rather have ALL the motor power for cutting and use a separate blower motor for DC.
      Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...