Rebuilding a 18v battery pack

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lago
    Established Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 473
    • Lago Vista, TX.

    #16
    I didn't look at it real close but I was looking at some youtube videos and guessed that it was another cell.

    I don't know what DeWalt uses as glue but having a hard time geting the protective cover off the top/bottom of the batteries.
    Lago

    Comment

    • LCHIEN
      Super Moderator
      • Dec 2002
      • 22084
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

      #17
      Originally posted by tstombaugh
      Hank,
      I found the vendor on ebay. His ID is battery-geek. I did a general search for rechargeable
      batteries and found several vendors. The battery-geek vendor has some of his items
      listed with free freight.

      Hope this helps.

      Tom

      try the seller ID "Batterygeek1". He has a kit of 15 for $22.78 shipping included.
      I could not find a "battery-Geek" listed at eBay.

      current listing:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/15-Sub-C-NiCd-1-...QQcmdZViewItem
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

      Comment

      • tjr
        Established Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 167
        • at the falls of the Ohio
        • BT3000 (1 3/4 of them)

        #18
        Too bad batterygeek1 doesn't have an 18V Ryobi Nicad all built and ready to plug in.

        Comment

        Working...