• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkristia
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Simi Valley, CA

gloat - well kind of

Not sure if this qualify as a gloat, but at least I think the price was very reasonable. Got this for $350 of craigslist.
    Attached Files
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Not sure, that looks like a Jet DC1100CK though. $350.00 is a fair deal for the DC. An even better deal if the seller threw in the hose, reducers, etc that I see laying on the floor around it... It looks like he has at least 50' each of 4" and 2.5" line there, and a mess of various fittings... That stuff adds up FAST!
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
      The Full Monte
      • May 2007
      • Sunshine State
      • BT3000

I don't have that DC, but I think it probably sucks...

Comment

• jkristia
        Established Member
        • Jan 2006
        • Simi Valley, CA

yes it is 5 year old Jet 1100CK which has seen very little use. The store price for this one is $580 (Woodcraft), so I figured $350 including the hoses was a decent deal.
        The chips in the bag was sucked out of my 'thien seperator' and it was sucked out in just a few seconds, just as a test, so yes it definitely does suck

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

Came with the hoses and stuff. Yeah, you got a deal...

If you don't have a 4" Thien yet, you will want one...
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• crokett
            The Full Monte
            • Jan 2003
            • Mebane, NC, USA.
            • Ryobi BT3000

Wow that is a great deal for the collector and the hoses. I picked up a little one for 25 bucks at a yard sale last year. I went to get a 4" hose and it cost as much as I paid for the collector.
            David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

Working...