• Show
Clear All
  • bigdaddyjohn
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Fort Wayne, IN.
    • Jet 10" Contractor

Ridgid TS3650 TS3660

Is there web site similar to this one, for this saw? Not that it will be even close to this, but would like to see something along these lines. Especially if it has Samples from Rod Kirby (wink).
  • RmeDad
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Scottsdale, AZ
    • BT3100-1

Not exactly...

No where near as GREAT as this site, but Ridgid has a Forum site at http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/index.php

Take a look and see what you think.
    Jack

Throughout my racing career I was constantly reminded of this: "Keep the pointy end forward and the shiny side up!"

Comment

• bigdaddyjohn
      Established Member
      • Jan 2006
      • Fort Wayne, IN.
      • Jet 10" Contractor

On there right now. Lots of different tools and subjects. No dedicated area for the TS. This site is one of the hidden secrets of the bt3000 and bt3100. I have sold mine already and have encouraged the proud new owner to live here for awhile.

I certainly have learned a great deal here and really appreciate all of the information. Although now part of the dark side, I will still rely on this place.

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

Ridgid Forum is as close as I think you will get. That site leaves a bit to be desired... I don't post there very often...
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2005
          • Independence, MO, USA.
          • bt3100

Why not ask your questions here? There are plenty of people who are darksiders here.
          She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• messmaker
            Veteran Member
            • May 2004
            • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
            • Ridgid 2424

Should ask here or one of the other good woodworking forums. The Ridgid forum does not get much traffic.
            spellling champion Lexington region 1982

Comment

• OpaDC
              Established Member
              • Feb 2008
              • Pensacola, FL
              • Ridgid TS3650

I have the 3650 so I visit that site some. Except for the section where they have assembly tips, which does have other good info in the main tips section, I prefer this site. I like the diverse knowledge base here and very good info I have gotten from here. I go to the rigid site occasionally to do a search first if I have a question. Otherwise, I search or ask here.

second star to the right and straight on til morning

Comment

• agent511
                Established Member
                • Jun 2005
                • Philadelphia
                • TS3650

I have a TS3650, and I do go to the Ridgid site sometimes, but I find this site to be much better!
                darksider

Comment

Working...