Ryobi 18V Lithium drill?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • just started
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 642
    • suburban Philly

    #16
    I try but a lot of packs are about impossible to get open without making them too busted up to be able to close again. How do you all get them open?

    Comment

    • JeffG78
      Established Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 389
      • Sun City West, Arizona
      • BT3100

      #17
      Luckily the 14.4V pack that I was trying to save screwed together, so there was no damage. The 12V donor pack was older and was bonded together. Since it was no good anyway, I basically broke it apart. I'm not sure how I would have done it if I were trying to save that pack because it was fairly tough to do and was way beyond repair when I got it apart.

      In the future, I will use this knowledge when I buy other tools and try to stick with ones that the packs screw together.

      Comment

      Working...