Ridgid BS14000 CL $200; Comments?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • 9562
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

    #16
    Yeah, that Grizz 14" sure looks like one heck of a good saw, nobody says a bad word about them! My only issue with Grizzly is the shipping costs from them can be as much as the tool itself!
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

    Comment

    • LarryG
      The Full Monte
      • May 2004
      • 6693
      • Off The Back
      • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

      #17
      Originally posted by dbhost
      My only issue with Grizzly is the shipping costs from them can be as much as the tool itself!
      Maybe for some items, but for the G0555, it's $76.50, for a delivered cost of $471.50. That's only $38.50 more than I paid for mine some four years ago. That's still a terrific deal, especially considering the features this model includes (fence, quick tension release, and Carter-style bearing guides -- although I consider the last to be merely different than the more common block guides, not necessarily better).
      Larry

      Comment

      • cwithboat
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 614
        • 47deg54.3'N 122deg34.7'W
        • Craftsman Pro 21829

        #18
        Originally posted by dbhost
        My only issue with Grizzly is the shipping costs from them can be as much as the tool itself!
        For $76 I can take the ferry, drive to Bellingham and still have a couple of sawbucks left over. If I decide on accessories, the shipping for them is free. I do keep trying to talk myself into it.
        regards,
        Charlie
        A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke.
        Rudyard Kipling

        Comment

        Working...