• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cain
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2004
    • Little Rock, Arkansas.

Craftsman Club

I was a member of the Craftsman Club a couple of years ago then my monthly subscription must have expired. I didn't get a flyer for several months at the old house and we moved in March.

How do I re-register for the Craftsman Club? I did a Google search and can't find where to register on the internet. The "Craftsman Club" link sent me to the Craftsman tool catalog on Sears.com.

Thanks,

Cain
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

You should be able to register at a store if you're not having any success online.
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Ken Weaver
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2004
      • Clemson, SC, USA
      • Rigid TS3650

You have to call them, their online stuff doesn't work. I called them, registered and haven't heard a thing since so I'm not convinced its worth it, although some of the guys here have cashed in on some good sales.
      Ken Weaver
      Clemson, SC

"A mistake is absolute proof that someone tried to do something!

Comment

• 91FE
        Established Member
        • Dec 2005
        • Philadelphia (actually Souderton), PA.

Those guys [Craftsman Tool Club] are clowns. It took something like 3-4 months for my card to come in the mail. I received the flyers for maybe 2 months. Now I haven't gotten anything from them since Christmas.

What gives?
        I like Wagoneers too. Hey...they've got wood

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2005
          • York, PA, USA.

I was stared at blankly when I inquired at the local Sears. Being unable to tolerate dumb people very well, I just left.

Comment

• Knottscott
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2004
            • Rochester, NY.
            • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by Jeffrey Schronce
            I was stared at blankly when I inquired at the local Sears. Being unable to tolerate dumb people very well, I just left.
            They were probably in awe of the combination of good looks and articulation of a complete sentence!
            Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2005
              • York, PA, USA.

Originally posted by Dustmight
              They were probably in awe of the combination of good looks and articulation of a complete sentence!
              Maybe the second thing . . . . if I wasn't drunk or something. LOL!

Comment

• bigstick509
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2004
                • Macomb, MI, USA.
                • BT3100

Craftsman Club

When I signed up a couple years ago I picked up a small registration card form one of the local Sears stores. It took at least 6 months before I got the card and it is only a 50-50 chance that I get my notification before the last date of the sale. I agree that the Sears web site is useless. Thanks to BT3Central I now know when the sales dates start and stop. Thanks everyone.

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain

Comment

• skruffy
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Apr 2006
                  • Boston

I was a "member" many, many years ago. I stopped getting any promos from them, so I registered again a coouple of years ago. A few months went by and still nothing, so I registered again. And again. And again. It probbaly took close to a year before they finally got around to sending me my mebership card. I just got a circular from them last week with some decent deeals in it.

Comment

• MilDoc

LOML signed up years ago without knowing what she signed up for exactly. Still get all the flyers addressed to her! Have gotten some good prices, but not many, and mainly on hand tools.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2005
                      • Independence, MO, USA.
                      • bt3100

1-800-682-8691 Craftsman club

The website frontdoor is down! The direct way to get to it, is www.craftsmantooltalk.com. They have changed the club, now it's just 10% off what is in the flyer, and to new sign ups, they only will email the flyer (they can't seem to figure out how to use the mail, since they used to be one of the biggest catalog companies, LOL).
                      Last year was the big fiasco, they sent out cards to the members, and if you wished to stay on the list you were supposed to send it back in. Anyone who DIDN'T receive the flyers, didn't receive the card, hence no more flyers.
                      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• LCHIEN
                        Internet Fact Checker
                        • Dec 2002
                        • Katy, TX, USA.
                        • BT3000 vintage 1999

craftsman club certainly seems very sporadic and non-predictable.
                        Loring in Katy, TX USA
                        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
                        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2005
                          • York, PA, USA.

Still can't sign up, even at that Craftsman Club website. Clicking on the new member sign up directs you back to the "Front Door".

Comment

• LCHIEN
                            Internet Fact Checker
                            • Dec 2002
                            • Katy, TX, USA.
                            • BT3000 vintage 1999

If CEO's ever tried to use their companies' websites, there would be a lot of webmasters looking for new jobs.

Same thing goes for phone lines. Every CEO should spend an hour anonymously calling the phone numbers trheir companies publish and experience first hand what customers get!
                            Loring in Katy, TX USA
                            If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
                            BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• jhart
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2004
                              • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
                              • BT3100

Hey Loring, ain't that the truth!!!!!!
                              Joe
                              "All things are difficult before they are easy"

Comment

Working...