Just make sure the Guide Ripper is wide enough so, when clamped, the CS will clear the clamps. You could also notch the outside corners of the Guide Ripper so the clamps grab the Sawboard Base and sit below the Guide Ripper.
Craftsman Circular Saw
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Wow...Thanks much. I was thinking about buying a straight edge at HD for this, but this looks much more effective and much simpler.
Sacherjj...do you have a picture of your router board?
Cheers,
RogerComment
-
These old tools are sometimes the best ones. I have an ancient Rockwell that was found in an attic, caked in mud and dust. Full disassembly, thorough cleaning, regreasing, a new blade, and it was 100% back in business. A great tool.Comment
-
I don't have a picture of it, but attached is a SketchUp of it. It is basically a two sided saw board, with the edges cut with the router for the setup with two bits I commonly use. I can then line up the edge with one side of the dado I am making and run the router. When I need to use a different bit, I use either side (less than 3/4" but greater than 1/2", I use the 3/4" side and less than 1/2", I use the 1/2" side) and offset it from the line the correct amount.Originally posted by Roger on the RockSacherjj...do you have a picture of your router board?Last edited by sacherjj; 05-02-2006, 10:43 AM.Joe SacherComment
-

Comment