• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thalermade
    • Dec 2002
    • Ohio
    • BT 3000

Originally posted by Ken Massingale
    That's great Tim. Stick this in Finished Projects where it will get more attention. AND, quickly send it to several WW mags, you're sure to win something!
    ken
    I second Kens statement.
    Tim, your final product appears to be very simple and universal. I believe you should send it to one of the woodworking magazines. To me, you have a winner. Great work.

Russ

Comment

• big tim
      • Mar 2006
      • Scarborough, Toronto,Canada
      • SawStop PCS

Originally posted by Turaj
      Nice Job Tim and great idea. I know what you mean about Home Depot and their prices!!!

BTW, where in Scarborugh are you? Love to come and see the lift in person (and copy it of course). I am at Steeles and 404.
      Turaj, I send you a PM with address and phone # on wednesday evening. Since I haven't heard from you, I assume that I should have send you a post informing you that I send you the PM. so you are now informed!
      I am still learning about all this posting and threading.

Tim
      Sometimes my mind wanders. It's always come back though......sofar!

Comment

• big tim
        • Mar 2006
        • Scarborough, Toronto,Canada
        • SawStop PCS

Originally posted by MilDoc
        Nice! OK, NOW post complete plans, cutting diagrams, parts lists, and instructions so we can copy it.....

I'm still too much of a newbie with zero visual coordination and planning skills to see what you did from your post!
        Paul,

I have been trying to post a couple of drawings if the "Tim-Will-Lift", but have not been successful sofar. My CAD program does not support any of the file formats this website accepts other than a jpg format, at least as far as I can figure out. A jpg format does not seem to give enough detail for a drawing.
        I have also contacted the website to see if the lift might be a suitable subject for an article.
        Anyway I am still trying to post the drawings. I'll ask my grandson to help me sort it out, he's a computer wizard. In the meantime if anyone wants to send me their e-mail address, I can e-mail the drawings. I know how to do that.

Tim
        Sometimes my mind wanders. It's always come back though......sofar!

Comment

• Turaj
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2002
          • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
          • BT3000 (1998)

Originally posted by big tim
          Turaj, ... Since I haven't heard from you, ... Tim
          Sorry for the delay but I did reply last night!
          Turaj (in Toronto)
          "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

Comment

• dkhoward
            • Dec 2003
            • Lubbock, Texas, USA.
            • bt3000

Couple of questions . . .

what cad program are you using . . .

if you can email me the cad files in some type I can handle with my cad program I will convert the output to PDF's .

Nice design by the way . . . . way better than mine
            Dennis K Howard
            www.geocities.com/dennishoward
            "An elephant is nothing more than a mouse built to government specifications." Robert A Heinlein

Comment

• eezlock
              • Feb 2006
              • Charlotte,N.C.
              • BT3100

herculift

That is one nice looking lift...maybe you ought to make and market them commercially...might even make a good profit to boot !
              Wish I had that before I bought the Sears one I put under my BT3100
              last year. Good job! eezlock

Comment

Working...