• Show
Clear All
  • os1kne
    • Jan 2003
    • Atlanta, GA
    • BT3100

Best of Plans / Links

Sam,

First, thank you for all that you do for this forum. I'm sure that it is a lot more work than any of us realize.

I don't remember the name of the page in the "old" forum, but there was a section with links to plans for jigs, mobile bases, etc. - will that be part of this forum as well?

If it was lost in the conversion, can we start a new section that allows such things to be submitted to the moderators for selection as a "best of" item.

Thanks.
    Bill
  • Jeffrey Schronce
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • York, PA, USA.

Along the same line . . .
    Is there or has there ever been or could there be a database that holds woodworking plans? IE we could upload plans we have acquired through Plans Now (free ones only), etc. . . .

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by os1kne
      Sam,

First, thank you for all that you do for this forum. I'm sure that it is a lot more work than any of us realize.

I don't remember the name of the page in the "old" forum, but there was a section with links to plans for jigs, mobile bases, etc. - will that be part of this forum as well?

If it was lost in the conversion, can we start a new section that allows such things to be submitted to the moderators for selection as a "best of" item.

Thanks.
      Sam has said he will bring back those articles at a later date.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...