• Show
Clear All
  • LarryG
    The Full Monte
    • May 2004
    • Off The Back
    • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

For Sale items should go ... where?

If a member has something he wishes to offer for sale to the forum, which is the preferred section for posting the notice?
    Larry
  • gmack5
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Quapaw, Oklahoma, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000SX & BT3100

If it's tool related, (BT3100 or BT3K) you could probably post here with no problem, others have. [^]
    If it's something aproaching a commercial venture, then I'd check with Sam first and get his permission. []

Stop thinking why you can't and Start thinking how you CAN!
    Remember, SUCCESS comes in CANS!
    George

Comment

• LarryG
      The Full Monte
      • May 2004
      • Off The Back
      • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

quote:Originally posted by gmack5

If it's something aproaching a commercial venture, then I'd check with Sam first and get his permission. []
      No, no, it's definitely tool-related, one of those "Before I put this on eBay ..." kinda things.

Some people have posted such "ads" in Bargain Alerts, some in Around The Coffee Pot, and some maybe elsewhere. I was just wondering which is the preferred section.
      Larry

Comment

• LCHIEN
        Internet Fact Checker
        • Dec 2002
        • Katy, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 vintage 1999

quote:Originally posted by LarryG

quote:Originally posted by gmack5

No, no, it's definitely tool-related, one of those "Before I put this on eBay ..." kinda things.

Some people have posted such "ads" in Bargain Alerts, some in Around The Coffee Pot, and some maybe elsewhere. I was just wondering which is the preferred section.
        By Sam's definition, the bargain alerts section is often misused for want ads, for sale ads. I understand from his description it should be for widely available sale items, like a coupon for amazon or a nationwide sale/price drop on a specific item at HD or a 20% off sale at Woodcraft.

One-of a kinds should probably be posted in tools, by my read.
        Loring in Katy, TX USA
        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...