• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mudder
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2003
    • I live in a house
    • Delta 36-650

I like the progress bar. I’ve seen it on another site and for me It is a reminder that Everything that is worthwhile needs to be supported. I will support in all the ways that I can.

Mudder

Comment

• gugie
      Established Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Redwood City, CA, USA.
      • BT3000

Whoo-Hoo! I'm Platinum, baby!

Sam, I'm impressed by the size of my blade-but won't it make even my smallest posts take up a bit of room?

Comment

• Sam Conder
        Woodworker Once More
        • Dec 2002
        • Midway, KY
        • Delta 36-725T2

quote:Originally posted by gugie

Whoo-Hoo! I'm Platinum, baby!

Sam, I'm impressed by the size of my blade-but won't it make even my smallest posts take up a bit of room?
        By "room" are you referring to screen "real estate" or hard drive space? If it's the latter yo are referring to, it really takes up no space. There is one "Platinum" graphic that everyone's post points to, not one for each post.
        Sam Conder
        BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• gugie
          Established Member
          • Dec 2002
          • Redwood City, CA, USA.
          • BT3000

quote:Originally posted by sconder

By "room" are you referring to screen "real estate" or hard drive space? If it's the latter yo are referring to, it really takes up no space. There is one "Platinum" graphic that everyone's post points to, not one for each post.
          I was referring to screen real estate. On the other hand, since my posts are often long-winded, my text and images usually go past the couple of inches of vertical screen space I'll always get.

BTW, this site was one of the things that kept me going during some tough times last year when I was out of work. The least I could do is contribute to the "cause".

Comment

• sandiego_tim
            Forum Newbie
            • Sep 2003
            • San Diego, CA, USA.

test

Comment

Working...