• Show
Clear All
  • dxcoded
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2003
    • nashville, TN, USA.
    • ridgid ts3612

Can't stay logged in????

I have tryed to log on many times and it says it was successful but when it takes me back it needs to be logged in again???? Is anyone else having this problem. I am on a mac and am wondering if this could help in the problem? Sam any ideas?

thanks

eric

eric may
    eric may
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

The Safari web browser is behaving weirdly here, so I am using Camino. I.E. displays OK, but the 1 inch left column wants to take about 2 inches. On the Safari, the left column takes half the page. On Camino, everything displays beautifully. Haven't checked anything on my Compac PC yet.

I will say that the column problem on Safari started on the 2nd day after the column was added, so I don't think it was the column or this forum.

Hank
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Sam Conder
      Woodworker Once More
      • Dec 2002
      • Midway, KY
      • Delta 36-725T2

Lee,

Others are reporting the same Safari issue. I am currently trying to work on that. Luckily, Safari is based on Konqueror which is a KDE based browser under Linux. I am throwing together a Linux machine so I can view the forum under Konqueror and se if I can figure out the problem.

Sam Conder
      BT3Central.com Admin

Visit www.samconder.com for a peek into the life of the woodworking nerd who created BT3Central.com
      Sam Conder
      BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• Sam Conder
        Woodworker Once More
        • Dec 2002
        • Midway, KY
        • Delta 36-725T2

Eric,

Try deleting your cookies and let the forum place a new one on your machine.

Sam Conder
        BT3Central.com Admin

Visit www.samconder.com for a peek into the life of the woodworking nerd who created BT3Central.com
        Sam Conder
        BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• leehljp
          Just me
          • Dec 2002
          • Tunica, MS
          • BT3000/3100

Thanks Sam, for checking on the Konqueror/Linux issue. I go back and forth between three browsers regularly, as none are perfect in all the diverse websites that I access - (multi-lingual browsers are a necessity).

Hank
          Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

Working...